Fina Question????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fina Question????

what is the half life of fina? and if I was doing 100mg EOD. Does that typically mean EOD or let say mon.-wed-fri and weekend off? Why I asked the question is that my g/f would freak if she new I did gear. And trying to do injections on the weekends would be tough without her wondering. or could I do 50mg ED mon-sat with one day off?

EOD means EOD so weekends off wouldnt work. Most people who do everyday do 75mg ED, you might try this Mon-Sat.

Comment

that's gonna really screw up ur blood levels once a week in my opinion it being an acetate u r gonna have a problem in my opinion....cause it'll take a day or 2 to reach full concentration again, i mean if u can do it on saturday....well it sounds like u can do it on the weekend than right? i mean come on u can't take 4 seconds to urself at some point on a sunday?

Comment

3 day half life. I suggest shooting ED.

Comment

Re: Fina Question????

Originally posted by woodyohio
          what is the half life of fina? and if I was doing 100mg EOD. Does that typically mean EOD or let say mon.-wed-fri and weekend off? Why I asked the question is that my g/f would freak if she new I did gear. And trying to do injections on the weekends would be tough without her wondering. or could I do 50mg ED mon-sat with one day off?
          I don't think it will be a big deal to miss the weekend. you can nitpick it to death but it might mean just a few ounces of muscle will be missed. Try shooting 50mg everyday and just skip the weekend if it is a hassle (if you can get a shot in though then do it).

Comment

stable blood levels promote less sides...i wouldnt worry about the gains as much as the sides

Comment

Woody, Why is it you can do injections EOD during the week and not weekends, If you need to do an injection on the weekend just tell your GF that your in the bathroon taking a shit, at that time your injecting, how can she ever notice anything, unless she has her ear against the bathroom door everytime you go in there, just be a man and handle your business, LMAOOOOOOOOO, Peace, 4seasons!!!

Comment

yea ...very few people around me know I jab..I just step out for a min jab and come back...

Comment

Working...
                X