flush face......normal side effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flush face......normal side effect?

I'm on my first cyle (500 mg QV enan, 300 mg QV deca) and more and more people have begun telling me that my face appears red.

I figured that it must be my blood pressure, but I just checked it and it is not abnormally high at 136/86.

Anyone else get this side effect?
    Can anyone tell me WHY my face appears sunburned?

Hell, maybe its not even related to the gear.........

Thanks.

It is actually pretty common. I get it bad on tren but I get it on other things also. I'm not a doctor so I can't say why it happens but I do notice that my blood pressure is up and my heart rate is elevated.

Comment

yes i get it also

Comment

its the rage!?!?!!

Comment

All the time. nuttin to worry about.

Comment

my face just gets fat not red.

Comment

yes mine gets red more often when on. when I get mad (not from the steroids) it seems when I am on my face turns red faster and people always know when to stay away from me when they see it happen. LOL

Comment

oh shit..your fucked.......j/k..as long as bp stays within and pulse rate doesnt go thru the roof your ok..

Comment

yeah, i get the same comment "you look tan"

Comment

My husband gets a darker look when he's on cycle too. I never noticed it in myself but I do much lower doses than you guys.

Comment

I bet you hands down that your hemoglobin and hematocrit levels are elevated, which puts you at greater risk of a heart attack,stroke, or blood clot. Check your levels, you'll see.

Comment

You make it sound as though its a rather serious issue, while others seem to think its pretty common.

Also, at 24 years of age and no family history of heart disease, am I really at risk?

I'm a 250-pound powerlifter who avoids cardio like the plague, but is elevated hemoglobin/hematocrit really cause for alarm?

Thanks.

Comment

I would watch your levels as well. I get red because of my blood pressure, but thats easily controlled..

Comment

Too many red blood cells can make your face reddish, rusty, or plethoric. Coronary events increases progressivly as the hematocrit is raised 42 percent to 48 percent and beyond. When hematocrit exceeds 51 percent the risk of cardiovascular mortality increase 9xs as compared to those with a hematocrit below 44 percent. Yeah bro, by looking at the gear your on without no doubt your red blood cell levels will skyrocket, that's why you always hear a bb or wrestler dying of a heart attack, 9xs out of 10 is due to high hematocrit levels, the blood becomes like sludge. There is a easy lifeline solution, donate blood 1-6xs a year, you can donate every 56 days, donate more or less often all depends on your levels, and you want them to be in the safe range. GOOD LUCK

Comment

Same thing is happening to me. I have been on for a week, and my face gets flushed easily and my BP is 138/89 and pulse around 95, both MUCH higher than normal for me.

The BP seems to happen to me when I bulk. I have some meds I started taking yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X