Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rutgers University AS Use Survey - Please Participate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rutgers University AS Use Survey - Please Participate!

Rutgers university is trying to put together a study showing that the dangers of AAS use are way over rated. Please take the time to go to this link and fill out this survey. The only way AS users are going to be able to overcome the negative stereotyping in the media is by participating in legitimate studies like these which will be published.

You will have to check both boxes at the bottom of the first page to do the survey.

http://websurvey.rutgers.edu/steroids/

That was a damn long survey, but time well spent if it opens up some eyes.

Comment

fuck son of a bitch my computor fucked up and now I have to do it all over again ... the things I do for the betterment of AS users :agree:

Comment

I took it

Comment

cool ok finished it this time again... lucky I am at work and get paid by the hour heeheheheh

Comment

long ass survey, but interesting. done mine, mrs puddles

Comment

Thanks guys. :kiss: I think this may help us in the long run!

There's another survey being done by a doctor who also uses AS if you've got the time and patience...it's much shorter.

Coppied from a post of Budlite74 of MuscleSci.com

posted by sturge

Anonymous AAS survey - PLEASE PARTICIPATE

A good friend who goes by Doc97 has put together a survey with questions relating to AAS usage by bodybuilders. The medical community really has little or no idea how we cycle, what we use, etc and he (Doc97) and another physician would like input so they can document the results and help educate the medical community. Here's Doc's original post:

Ok guys, this is part of a research study by myself and another physician. It is an ANONYMOUS study to document the AAS and performance enhancing drug use patterns among athletes.

NOTHING like this has ever been done before, so your participation is incredibly important.

PLEASE PARTICIPATE BY FILLING IT OUT AND POST THIS LINK ON ANY BOARDS THAT YOU ARE MEMBERS. If you see the link anywhere else, please bump it and validate its importance.

Thanks a TON!

Doc97

Special thanks to Sturge and Enigmati for all of their computer help in making this a possibility.

Click the link, fill it out and submit!

http://www.xanon.net/survey/

Comment

Holy Shit !!! That was long, it doesn't get interesting until a few pages in, but I'll do anything to try to help the uneducated public.

Comment

that took a little time but well worth it. Hope it helps. Would be cool to see the resultswhen it is all done. Bigboy

Comment

took it. ditto on all posts above.

Comment

I took it just cuz mrs. P is hot :D but it was long, I started it last night and finished it this morning. LOL

Comment

Completed both surveys. Hopefully the medical community will start to become more educated and accepting of responsible AAS use. BSH

Comment

Only for you P. Comin south and now you owe me big time! :evil:

Comment

Stone...nice to see a guy that can last through the night. ;)

Kayak...don't come down now...I'm bulking. LOL

Like Bigboy said...it'd be great if we could see the results from these surveys!

I wish the first survey had a place to add comments to because although I answered yes to high b.p. that was in the past...since I started training it's normal, even on cycle. Plus when it asked about certain sides, they only lasted during cycle and dissapeared afterwards.

Comment

Done and done. Anything for a good looking woman, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X