Pissing Foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissing Foam

Im 5 days into a Drol,Test stack and pissing foamy as hell.What causes this?What should i do to stop it?

Commonly, this is nothing to worry about. If there was discoloration - then worry. Question: Are you pissing foam or does it foam as it hits the water? As a Practitioner for 15 years, I have never heard of pissing foam! If it foams when it hits, no big deal - mostly related to diet or the digestion of the nutrient taken in. This would have nothing to do with your Gear use.

Comment

I can just imagine actually pissing foam!! LOL
      I could homebrew my AAS & my shaving cream LOL:rofl:

Comment

When I am on a lot of test, It is like foam city when I pee. Don't worry.

Comment

YES WHEN IT HITS THE WATER.So it doesnt mean my kidneys are under stress.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
            YES WHEN IT HITS THE WATER.So it doesnt mean my kidneys are under stress.
            my piss has been forming foam since I was young, I think that has more to do with the velocity of the urine hitting the water to produce the foam, now if the foam was coming out of your dick and just kind of seeping out then that would something serious.:)

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billray
                Commonly, this is nothing to worry about. If there was discoloration - then worry. Question: Are you pissing foam or does it foam as it hits the water? As a Practitioner for 15 years, I have never heard of pissing foam! If it foams when it hits, no big deal - mostly related to diet or the digestion of the nutrient taken in. This would have nothing to do with your Gear use.
                I thought foamy piss meant excess protein in the urine which is an indicator of kidney problems.

Comment

what if it comes out in a gel-like form, slow and goopy? GT

Comment

I had the same thing the other day, nothin to worry bout bro less it gets really dark.

Comment

Originally posted by TrippersGirl
                      what if it comes out in a gel-like form, slow and goopy? GT
                      run for the hills then!!!!

Comment

It could mean you are passing protein through you're urine. It could indicate kidney stress or damage. It might not be a bad idea to have some blood work done.

Comment

everything is back to normal but it lasted about 3 days

Comment

Working...
                          X