Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drol gives complete recovery in hours???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drol gives complete recovery in hours???

Ive read that Drol will give you complete recovery in 6 to 7 hrs.Does anyone agree?or disagree?I read it in Muscular development.

complete recovery from what?

Comment

Training

Comment

drol flushes the muscles with red blood cells, enhancing that pump like apperance, I dont know of it repairing the damage done, "tearing" down the muscle fibers as you train

you might have read that wrong bro

Comment

Re: Drol gives complete recovery in hours???

Originally posted by Gods Son
          Ive read that Drol will give you complete recovery in 6 to 7 hrs.Does anyone agree?or disagree?I read it in Muscular development.
          magazines=crap :D steroids aid us in our recovery but they do not make us superhuman. I still hold true that anything more than three times a week is just enough for people. for me I train once every 3 to 4 days and I make the gains that I want to.

Comment

Doom is exactly right check your sources again. Drol does not completely allow you to recover in that short of time. Yes is is a fast acting drug, by this we mean it kicks in like a son of a bitch. Like a good kick in the balls if you have good drol.

Comment

I have been sore for days when using 150mg a day of drol so I dont think that could be true

Comment

I read something similar to that a few years ago. My recollection of what was said was that you feel like you have your full energy and/or strength only a few hours after your workout. What I read was meant to say that you could use the same weights you used earlier in the day when on drol not that you have truly "recovered" (repaired muscle tears, etc.).

Comment

no i got sore on 100mg drol/ed, while i was doing doing 3 warm-up sets and 1 working set for each bodypart. usually chest got sore !

Comment

Working...
                  X