Enath VS Cyp???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enath VS Cyp???????

I posted this on a different board, just wanted to see what some of your thoughts are on this.

I have a question for the smart guys here. Now, enath and cyp are both basiclly the same, I know this. Question is, how come I seem to respond better to cyp? For one, cyp never gives me pain, enath does every once in awhile. Cyp seems to make me feel better over all were enath tends to leave me feeling drowsy. Now for those of you who know me, know that I stay on year round. So I usually just use enth for 20 weeks and switch up to cyp or prop depending on the time of year. I have noticed during the time im on the cyp I seem to feel better. Anyone have any clue what this might be?

placebo?? I really dont know.

Comment

Does anyone think that my body may react to the slight difference in the cyp better?

Comment

I can't say why but I seem to respond better to cyp. also. If nothing else, I don't get sore after a cyp. shot as I do when on enan.

Comment

Maybe prolangtum is on to something... Maybe the first time you used cyp things were going better for you in life. You transfered that feeling to the cyp. Now everytime on cyp, you think you will feel better. The mind is a powerful thing. ....just a theory.

Comment

I really dont understand how people react that differently from enth to cyp. Isnt the only diff 1 carbon atom on the cyp? and the cyp has a slightly longer half life, So this would lead me to believe in the placebo effect also

Comment

Originally posted by 956Vette
              I really dont understand how people react that differently from enth to cyp. Isnt the only diff 1 carbon atom on the cyp? and the cyp has a slightly longer half life, So this would lead me to believe in the placebo effect also
              Thats mt question, could it be that the slight difference in the carbon atom?

Comment

I am pretty sure it's a placebo effect. I've used both, in their purest forms (pharmaceuticals made by Upjohn and Squibb) obtained from a pharmacy; both were painless injects, both had the same effect. I prefer the enthanate because it's a longer ester, so fewer injects, but I didn't notice any difference between them.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                  I am pretty sure it's a placebo effect. I've used both, in their purest forms (pharmaceuticals made by Upjohn and Squibb) obtained from a pharmacy; both were painless injects, both had the same effect. I prefer the enthanate because it's a longer ester, so fewer injects, but I didn't notice any difference between them.
                  cyp is a longer ester than enth

Comment

by a mere 2 days though...

Comment

Originally posted by estanozolol
                      Maybe prolangtum is on to something... Maybe the first time you used cyp things were going better for you in life. You transfered that feeling to the cyp. Now everytime on cyp, you think you will feel better. The mind is a powerful thing. ....just a theory.
                      Considering the active ingredient is essentially the same in both coumpounds and the ester has no truly mind altering elements and is basically null I agree with what these 2 are saying.

The actualy term for such a phenomenon is called behavioral conditioning.

Your just psyching yourself out =-]

Comment

well, it should actually be more painfull i beleive. even though its a longer ester, its melting point is higher. so enanthate should be more oil sol, than cyp. meaning less painfull

Comment

Well its either 1 of 2 things, first being im wacko! second opption could be that QV's cyp is a better quility product then the enath?

Comment

its possible, that your wacko that is :D j/k

how many diff btaches of enan and how of of thier cyp have you tried?

Comment

Originally posted by superchicken

how many diff btaches of enan and how of of thier cyp have you tried?
                              in all honesty, i would say all of them. lol. i been using QV nonstop for the last year and a half now. dont get me wrong. i like the enath, its just i feel better on the cyp.

Comment

Working...
                              X