headache...T3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headache...T3?

anyone ever get MAJOR headaches from T3? for the last week, i get a headache that brings me to my knees any time i lift anything heavy. i've been out of the gym since thursday because of this. i have a doctors appt tomorrow afternoon but i was wondering if anyone had experienced this before.

i get the headache during sex as well. it feels like my head is going to explode and it's the worst headache i have ever felt. it's allways there, just not as intense as when i lift. i take excedrin by the handfull and it hardly helps at all. anyone?

clen too?? or just T3 only thing I can suggest is trying to vary your dosing , if your spacing them out evenly try to take them in halfs ,1/2 morning-1/2 night . make sure water intake is good, i am stabbing in the dark though ,

Comment

What else are you taking w/ it? And what is your blood pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by 956Vette
        What else are you taking w/ it? And what is your blood pressure?
        just on T3 qnd test right now....

i took my BP the other night and it was 191/92, which seems bad. but it was a cheesy drug store bp machine. i could hardly fit my arm in the damn thing. who knows when the last itme that thing was calibrated was. i'm going to get checked out by my doc tomorrow. i just though maybe someone had this happen to them...

Comment

Working...
        X