Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does this look for my contest stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does this look for my contest stack?

Here's what I am present running:

Quest masteron 75mg ed
    Quest anavar 40mg ed
    Quest EQ 600mg week
    Quest prop 100mg eod

As things stand, I plan on dropping the EQ two weeks out, and was considering upping the prop to 100mg ed.
    Also, got some advice from BigJew about running anadrol up to a few days before the show, as it apparently really helps with the freaky hard look. Problem is the water it will make me hold will make bf levels hard to measure,a nd anti-e's dont work with anadrol. Would dbol give a similar effect?

First off, welcome to the board. Im gonne pm you in a minute. Secondly How is that Quest working for you? Any good? And yes, dbol will have the same affect as the Abombs.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      First off, welcome to the board. Im gonne pm you in a minute. Secondly How is that Quest working for you? Any good? And yes, dbol will have the same affect as the Abombs.
      good to know about the dbols, have ton of the peru tech caps here. As for the quest, very happy, the masteron and anavar totally changed my look and my workouts are way better since I added them. Quest is pretty much the only gear I've run for the past year.

Comment

Drol is famous for making you hold water.. But a serious diet and the addition of Proviron and Nolvadex will help greatly with the water.. But I really wouldn't suggest it so close to a show.. Drol is usually an off season drug

BTW Welcome to the site and Staff I see

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
          Drol is famous for making you hold water.. But a serious diet and the addition of Proviron and Nolvadex will help greatly with the water.. But I really wouldn't suggest it so close to a show.. Drol is usually an off season drug

Thanks bro.. Thats what I thought about anadrol myself, but it seems like a lot of guys are running it alomst to show day now. It was BigJew who really got me onto the idea, and he just won the junior nationals, so I guess he must know what hes doing. I'll go with dbol instead as I can control the water from that

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller

I agree. I would just use proviron instead of drols: it gives me the hardest look, and no water at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Batman
              I agree. I would just use proviron instead of drols: it gives me the hardest look, and no water at all!
              good idea, I'll have to look into seeing if I can grab some in time, I think my training partner may have some

Comment

When running drol up to the show, most guys usually cut out all sodium and carbs, but use the drol to keep the muscles looking full. My friend ran 37.5mg of the Denkall drol up to the show, he got 5th in his class at the lonestar NPC.

Comment

I have no intention of cutting carbs until I absolutely have to, so that wont work for me

Comment

Working...
                  X