Is my cypionate fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my cypionate fake?

I bought two vials of British Dragon Cypionate from the same source. One vial has a gold colored solution while the other vial is a much lighter solution in color. The first vial has a hologram that has the british dragon logo on it and a blue dragon. On the second vial it has the same thing. On the first vial the hologram will not rub off, on the second vial the dragon rubs off, but of course the hologram is stays on. Can someone help me out here?

Are the lot numbers and expiration dates the same or different?

Comment

They are the same.

Comment

My two bottles look just like the one in the picture. Except one is gold and the other one is a lot lighter. The bottle that is a lot lighter is the one that the blue dragon rubbed off on the hologram. The other blue dragon on the hologram would not rub off at all.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by cockdiesel
            My two bottles look just like the one in the picture. Except one is gold and the other one is a lot lighter. The bottle that is a lot lighter is the one that the blue dragon rubbed off on the hologram. The other blue dragon on the hologram would not rub off at all.
            were these bought from the same person, one might have been counterfited

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
              He said he got them from the same source...;)
              Looks like I need to re read shit sometimes buddy

Comment

Working...
              X