Cheat Days while on cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat Days while on cycle

So who here enjoys a good cheat day while on a cutting cycle....I dont know what the deal is but at least once a week I have the urge to just enjoy food away from the norm of everyday routine....Nice thing, while on tren and clen I feel I can get away with this more so due to the fat burnning effects of the drugs, anyone else suffer from just crazy cravings for off the wall foods while on.....

Ah...yeh!!!! hehehe

Comment

I have an iron will usually, I force myself to cheat every once in a while. Try a cheat meal, not neccassirly a cheat day.

Comment

i cant cheat it opens the "can of worms" so to speak. i went to oz fest and cheated for the weekend and am just now getting things back in order. i have a weakness for sweets. sugarless jello helps but its no bannana split with extra hot fudge.

Comment

luckily I dont crave sweets....but cotdamn if i dont crave breakfast cerial... honey bunched of oats in the devil.....

Thank god its a breakfast food lol

Comment

i get a cheat day every sat.

Comment

I have cheat meals 2-3 x a week......I would eat these in the morning since my body will burn up most of it at that time.....

Comment

It is hard for me to define a cheat meal. I think i cheat a lot more than most. Although i can with my metabolism and frame.

Comment

I am a strong believer in the cheat day! I try to keep it to one over-indulgent meal, but don't sweat it if I have an extra cheat snack as well. For me, it's usually a pizza or Lone Star fajitas.

Comment

there not called cheat days , there called bulking days LOL , I must say I don't really cheat often , I am not a huge fan of sweets . I hate ice cream (any flavor) and I hate pizza ,( I am a freak , I know)
                    I have a huge weakness for steak though , I could eat it every meal . and I get so damn friggin sick of water . and I love fruit juice sooooo much , (hate pop too)

Comment

I havent had a cheat day in a lonnnnnng time. I got will power baby!

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                        there not called cheat days , there called bulking days LOL , I must say I don't really cheat often , I am not a huge fan of sweets . I hate ice cream (any flavor) and I hate pizza ,( I am a freak , I know)
                        I have a huge weakness for steak though , I could eat it every meal . and I get so damn friggin sick of water . and I love fruit juice sooooo much , (hate pop too)
                        just pick up an eye round or something really lean like that - even sirloin! i wouldn't consider that a cheat at all....as long as it's not rib-eye or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X