Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like my gf is doing more gh then I thougt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like my gf is doing more gh then I thougt...

Well seems like I have not been paying close attention to gf when she was shooting herself for the last 7 weeks with Nutropin AQ. I just figured you expain where her dose is on the slin pin and then let them alone...

Today I noticed that she was filling the slin pin to the 20 mark !!
    I asked her is that how much you have been doing ? She replied yes. 20 means 2 ius right she asked ? lol I told her 20 is more like 4 ius cause 5.5 = 1 iu Damn she is doing almost 4 iu's a day of growth !!! WTF after 7 weeks of this what is going to happen to her? I know it takes time for hgh to work but did she fuck up real bad by doing that much or is she just going to see some better results long term when she drops down to 3 ius. Most of you are wondering at 4ius a day she should be having unreal stiffness in her hands and joints.. well thing is she has had that for years type of chronic joint pain in both hands so the stiffness from gh would go unnoticed by her..

Do I see some results yet and the answer is yes she is leaning out and getting harder specially legs and arms I just assumed it was the deca and t3 working since it was so soon..her clit is huge too again i thought it was the deca at 25mgs e3days.. Any vets have some advise or suggustions ?

Bump for some help

Comment

If she has not had any bad sides yet i would say she is in the clear, I would have her drop back down for her next injection. the good news is in most cases side affects of growth usually happen after extended use. I would like to see what doom has to say, he would be the one to ask for sure

Comment

Your right on the money bro. Doom told me to not worry about it effects are long term and due to she has been on almost the 2 month mark the results are really going to start showing.. Clit growth is due to the deca. Call me a perv but I like it lol. She is soooooooooooooooo sensitive it is awsome.

now on the serious tip If she is using a 1 cc slin pen where would she fill the pen to = 3 iu's? Anyone?? and what does each line on the pin signify? I know nothing about slin pens.. her source and my friend told her how to dose.. thanks

Comment

Aq is 10mgs, or 30iu
          how many mls is the bottle

Comment

don't have the bottle in front of me but I think it is 30 ius a vial of the premixed aq

Comment

Keep her at 4IU's a day. It seems like it's working for her so why change it. The change you are seeing now are from the Deca, T-3 and training. If you keep mher going with the GH will start getting some great results in another month or so. Sides from GH are not like steriods she won't grow a beard and a dick or anything. The worse that could happen to her is stiffness and numbness in the extremeties but if she hasn't felt that up to now yet then she probably never will. The most popular sides from HGH are Agrronomoly or abnormal growth but with a dosage that low a grown adult even a female should have nothing to worry aboutl I quess it really depends on how much your willing to spend if your willing to spend the money for her to take 6IU's for 6 months then she will get great results from this cycle. The only reason I would lower it is for a cost savings. If I couldn't afford to run her for 6 months at 4IU a day then drop it to 3IU a day just as long as you run it for 5-6 months. Then you will still get good results. With GH it's not necessarily the amount you use but how long you use it for. That's how you gauge your results.

Peronally if it was my women I would keep her on at 4 IU for 5-6 months that we she could locq

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                Aq is 10mgs, or 30iu
                how many mls is the bottle
                oh my bad told you i was a newbie at this shit... it is a 2ml vial bro.

Comment

Originally posted by inkman
                  oh my bad told you i was a newbie at this shit... it is a 2ml vial bro.
                  so then its 15iu per ml
                  if you used a U100 slin pin, which is scored by 10's(20,30,40...)
                  you would get a dose of 1.5iu per 10
                  she would need 20units for her 3iu dose

and ranger is dead on with his advice

Comment

Ahhh by george I think Iv'e got it :D thanks to you and Ranger for the help.. Off to start my weekend.. later Ink

Comment

Nutropin AQ
                      Each vial carton contains one single vial containing 2 mL vial of Nutropin AQ ® [somatropin (rDNA origin) injection] 10mg/2mL (5mg/mL).
                      10mgs per 2ml vial so that's 15iu/ml
                      so you have 1.5iu of active gh per 10iu's of solution.
                      This is already constituted
                      here would be your chart
                      So if your doing
                      1iu's ed then that's 7 on a slin pin
                      1.5iu's ed then that's 10 on a slin pin
                      2iu's ed then that's 13 on a slin pin
                      2.5iu's ed then that's 17 on a slin pin
                      3iu's ed then that's 20 on a slin pin
                      3.5iu's ed then that's 23 on a slin pin
                      4iu's ed then that's 27 on a slin pin
                      4.5iu's ed then that's 30 on a slin pin
                      5iu's ed then that's 33 on a slin pin
                      5.5iu's ed then that's 37 on a slin pin
                      6iu's ed then that's 40 on a slin pin

Comment

thanks basskiller. that was some really helpful info.. We are going to keep her at 3 ius which is what she has been doing. Seems to handle well without very much joint pain or stiffness. she must be a nataural. know some women that do 2 ius and the stiffness is unbearable... thanks again

Comment

women actually need more ius per lb for the desired affect than men do

Comment

How old is your gf? If she is too young, she could be royally screwing up her body permanently.

If her clit is growing, that is a sign of virilization. It is undoubtedly from the deca. She should cut the dosage down some or other virilization symptoms could appear like deepened voice, increased body and facial hair, etc. These virilization symptoms are IRREVERSABLE. Think about how this is affecting her. This can not be undone; there is no changing your mind later.

Comment

Working...
                            X