NEED NEW CYCLE ADVICE BRO'S!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED NEW CYCLE ADVICE BRO'S!!!

All that is avialable here where I'm at is Sust, D-bol and Deca with no Nolvadex or Clomid and this would be my 1st cycle. With these options what would be the best combo or just stay gear free until I can get all the stuff I need.
    Attached Files

500mg/week sust
    300mg/deca
    40mgs d-bol weeks 1-6

Comment

Yup! Would not go without clomid & nolvadex ...

Comment

Comid and nolva is a must but it is also easy to get.

Comment

bro i know where your at and clomid is very easy to get there, just go into any pharmacy and get some clomiphene citrate or write it down and have one of your interpretters do it for you

Comment

i don't know what sust is exactly, but you need test. and i've never used nolva before, i always have some on hand just in case you see some gyno. but i wouldn't go without the clomid. don't really need the clomid during the cycle, but very important for pct.
            by the way....is sust a test? and why haven't i ever heard of it.
            Last edited by bigspit; 01-11-04, 11:47 AM.

Comment

looks good.... although sust is not a good choice of test for beginners... but if its all you can get, it would have to do.

deca may be slightly low too.

Originally posted by Murtle
              500mg/week sust
              300mg/deca
              40mgs d-bol weeks 1-6

Comment

sust is a blend of different test esters IE. enanthate, propionate

Comment

I wouldnt start anything until you have everything you need........especially pct........but thats just me.....BLOODPUMP....

Comment

Re: NEED NEW CYCLE ADVICE BRO'S!!!

Originally posted by alvincent
                    All that is avialable here where I'm at is Sust, D-bol and Deca with no Nolvadex or Clomid and this would be my 1st cycle. With these options what would be the best combo or just stay gear free until I can get all the stuff I need.
                    wait till you get back to the states bro. doing a cycle while you are deployed to iraq is a bad idea. the circumstances arent right.

1. i doubt you are getting 8 hours of sleep a night, so your recovery will be jacked up.

2. MRE's arent realy muscle building food so your diet will not be right.

3. when youre in the field you realy dont know what tomorrow will bring, and working out realy shouldnt be your main concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Murtle
                      500mg/week sust
                      300mg/deca
                      40mgs d-bol weeks 1-6

Same cycle I'm about to do except with Cyp. instead of Sus.

Comment

Working...
                      X