Cyp keeps going back to a solid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyp keeps going back to a solid.

I got some cyp mailed to em and when I got it , it was hard as a rock. I baked it at 250 for 15 minutes and it was fine for about 4-5 days and then went back to a solid. I have just been heating it under hot water each time now. At some point will it become less affective if I keep reheating with hot tap water

more info needed.. brand, mg/ml, etc... pictures? i've heard of "crashing" - but are you talking about the complete oil solution being solid rock hard or what? either way, i'm not sure i'd be injecting that stuff into my body.

Comment

its supra...based on what I was told cyp crashes easy in cold weather......It only takes about 2 min under the hot water to go back to a completely clear liquid

Comment

nuke it(microwave) for 30secs

Comment

Hi 3Vandoo. Good to see you around here. :)

Comment

Re: Cyp keeps going back to a solid.

Originally posted by soprano9mm
            I got some cyp mailed to em and when I got it , it was hard as a rock. I baked it at 250 for 15 minutes and it was fine for about 4-5 days and then went back to a solid. I have just been heating it under hot water each time now. At some point will it become less affective if I keep reheating with hot tap water
            if you are saying that it keeps going back to solid then I wouldn't use it. unless your house is very cold or you store it outside then gear should stay normal.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Vandoo
              nuke it(microwave) for 30secs
              Has anyone ever figured out if nuking it harms the chem structure in any way? I have done this myself in the past, but have been curious if it had any negative effects.

Comment

Originally posted by 956Vette
                Has anyone ever figured out if nuking it harms the chem structure in any way? I have done this myself in the past, but have been curious if it had any negative effects.
                I can't imagine it is, all it does is heat up the water molecules in a substance. makes them mover faster.

Comment

Goddamn! turn the friggin heat up you cheapskate! At room temp your gear shouldn't be solidified.

Comment

No, it doesnt affect the hormones.

The microwave will act as vibrations to the solid and dissolve it!

Hey Spidey, heard anything from the UK lately?

Comment

Working...
                    X