Arimidex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arimidex

I'm just about to start a mass cycle and I have started Arimidex pill form at 1 tablet per day (1mg) and my mouth is dry as hell! I also experienced a bit of shortness of breath while sleeping. These are listed as side effects in the precautions but I don't think I could tolerate the dry mouth for weeks on end. Should I cut the pills in half and go with 0.5mg or switch to something elseor what? Note: I have not had success with Liquidex but have some Liquid Femera on hand. I have used Nolva often but felt it limited gains.

PS: I just spent a lot of cash on the Arimidex for a whole cycle supply.

what's your mass cycle look like.. i was suggested by my doctor to take .5mg/day - also suggested by a few memebers here :)

Comment

Unless you are on 1g+ of test or something, you don't need that much arimidex. Cut it back to 0.5mg ed.

Comment

u could probably be fine with .5 eod or every 3rd day, that works well for me even at 1g of test a week.

Comment

.5 2-3xs/wk and check your ESTRADIOL levels, should be in the optimal range of 10-30pg/ml, good to check your levels to be sure the ARIMIDEX dose is right for you , if not, then alter the dose

Comment

letro ..letro .........letro you will be happier with letro even if you weren't seen sides ....letro is just better...and it raises IGF levels

Comment

Working...
            X