Order from Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order from Europe

I made a small order from a place in Europe and was wondering if a month is too long to expect delivery?

Hey bud

Month is pushing it. same thing happend to me twice. One never showed up and the second, pill's showed up.

Comment

give it 2 more weeks then kiss it goodbye

Comment

It jsut depends. I placed a large order with a great source back in September. I still have packs trickling in from it now. Some of them were "sent" back in November according to the postage.

I would say a lot of it depends upon which country you are ordering from. There was a postal strike in December in a "popular" country that slowed things down a lot.

Never kiss it good bye, there is always hope. Who knows, maybe jayrock will still send me all that test I ordered back in June 2002.

Comment

Normally a month is pushing it. However, stranger things have happened. I do know that packages from a "special" place were delayed because of a strike. I just recieved some souvenirs that were sent out the second week of November. Give it a few weeks. After that it's problably gone.

Comment

I would say a month is definately way too long...the ONLY way I would say you aren't already screwed is that maybe the supp. was backed up because of the holidays...

Comment

I figured I was screwed. Oh well. It was a small order to test the supplier.

I'll keep looking, thanks guys.

Comment

I heard of pack arriving in 3-4 days, from Russia and 2 days from the UK.

A month is too long, or the source is a lazy fuck!:rofl:

Comment

Please keep in mind guys we have been in an Orange Alert. I remember last time we were, packages took longer then too.

Comment

ive waited 7 wks and then poof its here..

Comment

Stay domestic

Comment

from UK I personally consider a pack lost if it doesn't arrive within 21 days. normal eta can be anything from 4-7 days.

S.B.C

[email protected]

Comment

hey guys word of caution. ive ordered stuff off the net for years and all kinds of stuff not just pharms. be leary of any of the sites that claim 1 month delivery.usally a scam because after a month you can not dispute a charge on your card so you have no recourse. thanks P

Comment

Look for a customs letter my friend or email your source and ask we he shipped the goods

Comment

Working...
                            X