What do you guys do when you get Test Flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys do when you get Test Flu

Alot of bros have responded to my thread about the injection sites being warm and red.

Now I am getting flu like symptoms. - Pretty Predictible.

What do you guys do for it ? Advil ?

How long does it usually last ?

Can I get it multiple times for each cycle ? - That would Suck

I am on 100mg Prop eod - (other shit too, but it's the prop) :)
    Last edited by TheStromba; 01-11-04, 06:43 PM.

Hmm prop shouldnt give you these flu like symptoms...but sus can do this...infact it does it to many ppl....there is really nothing you can do but ride it out bro....i think its from the BA contest in the drug you are useing....the body isnt used to it.....if your prop is home brew i guess it could case this...

good luck bro

Comment

Thanks Shot,

How long does it typically last ?

I cant see myself putting up with this for weeks.

BTW - Really trying to follow the advise in my signature.

Up 8 pounds the first week. :)

Comment

yep ibuprofen should take the symptoms away. for me it lasts a few days and then subsides. and it is called test flu because any test can give it to you not just prop or sust. a few advil in the morning should give you peace of mind for the whole day.

Comment

test of any sort can give you test flu IMO. i just tough it out it normally only last a week for me. i have wondered before if pyramiding your dose up over a couple of weeks would help but i will probably never try and you are on so that wont help you

Comment

i just lay in bed and cry while my wife feeds me soup and tylenol. :(

Comment

All I know is it sucks. I had it a few times last year off some QV products. Hang in there it should go away in a few days, at least it did for me.

Comment

i get it about week 3 and last about a week but it is just enough to aggrevate me

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                  you big baby, I would pretend to after I saw the pictures of her. LOL-:D

Comment

I would think the action goin on in your avatar would take your mind off of it! Seriously, I usually get it from my 1st prop shot per cycle. Lasts a couple days, sore,red inj.area. I chalk it up to good gear.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                      This is not an option! His b-day is this weekend and I've made a lot of plans for him. :D But based on the responses here, Stromba should be feeling fine by then I think. It usually just lasts a few days to a week, right?

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                        you big baby, I would pretend to after I saw the pictures of her. LOL-:D
                        STFU!! you're gonna blow my cover! ;)

Comment

Re: What do you guys do when you get Test Flu

Originally posted by TheStromba
                          Alot of bros have responded to my thread about the injection sites being warm and red.

Now I am getting flu like symptoms. - Pretty Predictible.

What do you guys do for it ? Advil ?

How long does it usually last ?

Can I get it multiple times for each cycle ? - That would Suck

I am on 100mg Prop eod - (other shit too, but it's the prop) :)
                          Sorry bro...what was the question? I couldn't get pass your Avatar. :D

Comment

Working...
                          X