Equipoise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipoise

How often do i have to inject eq? Can i get away with a once a week injection?

thanx guys.

Once a week is fine with EQ...it's a very long ester.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
      Once a week is fine with EQ...it's a very long ester.
      Yes, but I'd recommend twice per week!

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman
        Yes, but I'd recommend twice per week!
        same here...

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
          same here...
          :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
            I've injected once a week, twice a week, and with my prop cycle I injected it every other day to cut my prop....

EQ gives me anxiety, when I did it once a week, there was almost no anxiety, twice a week gave me mild anxiety, when I did it EOD the anxiety was really severe and I had to stop.

So i'm not sure what conclusions you can draw from that, but its anxiety effects were more evident EOD, so could that mean that its overall effects could be better EOD? Just something to consider.

You know something...I know someone who swears that EQ gives him anxiety attacks...and I never ever believed him.

I mean...personally...I don't see how EQ could make him possibly have anxiety attacks...but who knows....everyone's body reacts differently.

Why do you supposed you think it's the EQ that gives you anxiety? (I'm just a little curious cause I want to pass this on to my buddy who gets the panic attacks...he may be relieved to know that someone else experiences the same side from EQ.)

Peace,
            Train

Comment

I noticed that deca gave me bad anxiety when I took it with primo but I am not noticeing any with the EQ.

Comment

Working...
              X