This is probably sticky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably sticky

i have a question about some sources i might be dealing with in the future...can someone private message me, or email me about it if we cant talk about it on the forum, im just a lil nervous, if not just delete this message and i will understand, thanx guys.

Source posting=bad. Email or pm a mod if you have those kinda questions bro. BTW good luck hope your sources are legit.

Comment

PROCESS FOR DOING SOURCE CHECKS
      1. Get in touch with a source
      2. Ask for refs
      3. Check with the sources refs by going to the boards which they post at and confirming the email addy that the source gave you.
      4. EMAIL the source from a SECURE EMAIL ACCOUNT. I can not stress this enough PMs are NOT secure.
      5. If at this point you're still not sure get in touch with a mod by emailing from a secure email addy.
      6. Remember 2 things:1) Mods have jobs, classes, relationships, etc,. Sometimes we're doing things other than being on the internet. and 2) Mods dont get paid to do this job a please and thank you go a long way.

****Sources can scam at ANY time some of the best sources have gone bad over the years. It happens even if we check the source for you understand there is still a chance that your pack can get seized and or you could get scammed.

Be sure to check scammer lists as well

Comment

Originally posted by candle25
        PROCESS FOR DOING SOURCE CHECKS
        1. Get in touch with a source
        2. Ask for refs
        3. Check with the sources refs by going to the boards which they post at and confirming the email addy that the source gave you.
        4. EMAIL the source from a SECURE EMAIL ACCOUNT. I can not stress this enough PMs are NOT secure.
        5. If at this point you're still not sure get in touch with a mod by emailing from a secure email addy.
        6. Remember 2 things:1) Mods have jobs, classes, relationships, etc,. Sometimes we're doing things other than being on the internet. and 2) Mods dont get paid to do this job a please and thank you go a long way.

****Sources can scam at ANY time some of the best sources have gone bad over the years. It happens even if we check the source for you understand there is still a chance that your pack can get seized and or you could get scammed.

Be sure to check scammer lists as well

Good Post!!!

Comment

[/B][/QUOTE]

mods dont get enough credit, thanks guys. it helps to know that someone is at least trying to look out for everyone

Comment

thanx guys, i will talk to a mod....i appreciate ur help.

Comment

Working...
            X