question of the legality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question of the legality

there have been a few people who have questioned the legality of a flavored research chem for animals .....Trust it has been looked into...and all is good.......!

It was a liquid Clomid that led me to manufacture our line ....damn it was nasty....poor monkey

And the legal issue is not an issue Our research has found that it is easyer to get our monkey to take flavored chems than the clomid that could burn out there tung. The monkey would hide in the back of the cage....POint is that many products designed for animal consumption are flavored...
    Attached Files

My cat says he cant wait for the liver flavored letrozole

Comment

Oh so do these bottles have eye dropper tops? Because the one I saw on the site look like amps.

Comment

Animals have taste buds just like humans.....

Comment

so your saying these are legal for animal use? i dont think so bro......flavored chems are a great idea, but i hope you dont bring the law closer to outlawing sale of these chems.

i really think youd be better off selling the flavoring extract seperate for like 1 cent if purchased w/ an unflavored research chem. then let the user add the flavor.

there may be no bold outlined law saying that adding a flavor to them makes them illegal, cause im sure it doesnt. but when the law petitioners goto the board which approves new laws, i guarantee your going to be used as the prime example.
          Last edited by superchicken; 08-17-03, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X