Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection questions?

2 questiones:

#1) Do you all aspirate when giving yourself shots?

#2) why have I been seeping oil after my shots latley?

I have never aspirated and was wondering if I really should. And secondly, I have been leaking a small bit of oil latley when I do my shots. I have been hiting my side delts a lot, and that is where it has been happening. I also just switched from 1.5in to 1in pins, maybe thats it. I just hate seeing wasted oil dripping down my arm. Maybe I need to rotate my injection sites better. I am on an every 3rd day schedule and have been using side delts only for 4 weeks, rotating left and right each time.
    I leave the pin in for like 45 sec. after I have injected, and it is still leaking. This has never happend too me before.

Any ands all help appricated.

its a very good idea cause you dont wanna jab in a vein....as for the leaking...hospitals use something called z trackeing (i think) where they stretch the skin over the jab site...then jab and let go....that way your skin shiffts over the oil

Comment

you should always aspirate.

don't worry if a little bit of "stuff" comes out, it's minimal waste.

Comment

Yes, you should ALWAYS aspirate...you do not want your geer going into a vein.

Smaller pins tend to help less oil leak out. As soon as you pull out, apply pressure and rub the area in a circular motion for a few seconds...I've seen less leakage that way.

Comment

What they said.

Also, you are probably developing some scar tissue from hitting those sites so often and that is what is causing the leakage. Rotate to another site and the problem will probably go away.

Comment

1. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!
            2. If you are large person (swole with muscle) 1" pin is almost certainaly not enough. 1 1/4 would be better and 1 1/2 may also be required. Inadequate needle length can and will cause leakage in most cases.
            3. Do not leave the needle in. Withdraw and massage site for a minute or so at once.

Comment

If you are like me, aspirating kind of freaks you out a bit. For that reason, I like hiting my quads (upper middle). You can see all of the veins so just pick a spot that you can tell is vein free, hit it fast and pull out. 1" inch should be fine for here too.

Comment

you shoud definetly always aspirate the needle, if you shoot all that oil into a vein it ain't gonna be a good situation bro

Comment

Working...
                X