sore breast plate???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sore breast plate???

I have never felt soreness on my breast plate.Ive been inclining dumbells.my last set ending with 115s for 8.This has been my usual poundage because i refused to train lighter after my last cycle.Now that i started another i went to using the barbell and went to 335 for 6.with in an hour after training i started feeling sore on my breast plate.Anybody have a theory as to why?

narrow it down to the exact area, if you are using the standard 45 degree angle you could be overworking the upper area of the chest too much in conjunction with shoulders, as the muscles do tie in with one another

a 30 degree angle, IMO is the optimum to place the right amount of stress on the mid and upper pecs, with out invol;ving the muscles around the clavical

Comment

im gonna say its about 35-40 degress. My gym is under equiped.when i press dumbells i lay backwards on a situp bench.i guess that is about 30.SO with the barbell it is a little stepper angle.

Comment

if your feeling stress under the muscle itself then, you most likely just pulled a ligament, along the rib cage

Comment

I don't normally do dips but I did some the other day and it put a lot of stress on my sternum. Everytime I flexed the inner pecs I felt a strain in that area.

Comment

Please clarify the spot that is hurting, is it your sternum? I have had similar pain (and a buddy of mine too) and a solution but I want to make sure it is the same spot. Has your chest ever popped/cracked like knuckles or your back would?

Comment

the soreness is right in between the pecs.on the bone

Comment

Strange as it may sound, this may be from back development. A friend of mine and I both have had issues in the same spot as you. What happens in that a slight straightening of your spine causes your ribs in the back to pull inward, this makes the ribs in the front pull apart and it hurts your sternum. Have you ever had your back cracked? This will realign the spine and solve the problem. It is very easy to do and a lot of people know how to do it. If you cannot find anyone who knows how to do it, ask someone to push downward with both hands just to the sides of your spine while you are laying on the ground. They should use a slight forward motion when applying the pressure. You should exhale just prior to them creacking the back. They should push pretty hard and you will feel and hear the spine cracking. Do this every few days for a while and then every 2 weeks or so to maintain the position. Hope this helps , Thor

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X