Once or Twice weekly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once or Twice weekly?

Ok, dazzle me with wisdom. Starting a test enanthate cycle very soon. Last cycle was 400mg per 6 daysX12 weeks with respectable results. Is it "better" to inject on say, a Mon/Thurs at 1/2 dose for each day, or just stay with a 6 day schedule at full mgs? And why?

2 times a week will keep it more level, but with a long ester like enathate, i dont think it makes a huge difference.

Comment

Depends on whether you are going to up the dose from here. Any more than 2cc's you shouldm split up the shot anyway and if you are going to do that then do it twice a week.

Comment

I have always done it Mon/Thurs. If you are prone to sides then split it up to keep your blood levels even, otherwise pump it all at once.

Comment

I prefer Mon/Thur. But that's just me, at 400mg I dont see any reason you couldnt go once.

Comment

I would shoot every four days, to keep levels steady.

Comment

The Why-

Keeping your levels as uniform as possible will allow cells to optimally absorb the androgen and result in better use within the cell. It also can prevent excessive aromatization

Comment

twice a week

Comment

With 400 mg per week it doesnt really matter...but 2 shoots per week will keep it more stable levels

Comment

Working...
                  X