Cardio and juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio and juice

Any health hazards to intense cardio while on gear?

I'm once again training Muay Thai kickboxing and have been delaying a cycle with concerns as to what the kickboxing workout may do in compination with the AAS.
    After a previous cycle I had intense head aches post cycle when I would roll while training Brazilian jiu Jitsu. I figured it was due to the higher blood pressure, but it was almost unbareable for a little while. Now I just have some concerns with starting up again while training in muay Thai, which already makes me gas, and damn near want to die from the training.

i have cut back to one day a week BJJ while on this cycle, but i dont think theres a need to cut it out all together.
    i dont need to tell you how important it is to have good cardio for BJJ, so theres no way i would eliminate cardio all together even on a mass cycle.......maybe cut back to once or twice a week. right now i train once a week BJJ and run at the track once a week with my wife. I notice nothing but good things from this cycle so far, and a once pct is done i will step it back up to normal.

Comment

when I was on m1t, and I would do cardio on the lifecycle, my shins would get a pump and it was pretty unpleasant after a while...

Comment

I'm mainly concerned with the Thai Boxing. I have played a lot of sports and done a lot of things, but I swear that Thai Boxing has to be one of the most exhuasting things I have ever done. I do realize I am not in the best shape of my life, but still nowhere close to being lazy and unfit for the majority of sports out there.

I can run miles and still not hurt as much as I do after 3 min. of pad work. My trainer keeps talking about how easy he is, the scary thing is I honestly think that what we go through is baby shit compared to when he fought as a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdubb
          . My trainer keeps talking about how easy he is, the scary thing is I honestly think that what we go through is baby shit compared to when he fought as a pro.

it probably is but you gotta crawl before you walk!

Comment

Many professional / collegiate athletes still use gear and have a much more rigourous training schedule than the rest of us. Ever seen the workouts that professional wrestlers undergo (and there all on gear)? I wouldn't worry about it unless you get the headaches, you should confirm that you bloodpressure is high if you haven't.

I have done Muai Thai boxing too and I agree that it is incredibly exhausting. good luck...

Comment

Bdubb, you ever shoot dubs!?!?!

Comment

Working...
              X