Tren powder or straight conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren powder or straight conversion

I've been reading up on making some of my own tren. But what's the diff. between a straight conversion from pellets to gear or converting the pellets-powder(crystal)-gear? I've been reading that it's less painful, but is there more of a loss in product this way or the other way?

Also, do the pellets contain estradiol? and does this get extracted through the conversion process?

Which way gives a more accurate reading of the dosage? I would assume it is the powder conversion cuz' once you convert the fina to powder......you simply measure the amount that you have and add oil/alcohol as required?

Comment

Re: Tren powder or straight conversion

Originally posted by GATOR
      I've been reading up on making some of my own tren. But what's the diff. between a straight conversion from pellets to gear or converting the pellets-powder(crystal)-gear? I've been reading that it's less painful, but is there more of a loss in product this way or the other way?

Also, do the pellets contain estradiol? and does this get extracted through the conversion process?
      I doubt there is any difference. The only other material in fina pellets is methyl cellulose (non-toxic) and the filtration with the whatman filter at the end will insure no particulates are in there.

No, finaplix-H does not contain estradiol benzoate.

Comment

Thanx spidey! I have another question:
        to prevent loss of product I am guessing that the most crucial point in the conversion process is when you have to extract the tren out of the mixture of pellets and oil using the coffee filter? At this point can you help the process by adding MLA(methyl alcohol) as a "rinse"? Also, what happens to the MLA if you do that....will it evaporate?

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
          Thanx spidey! I have another question:
          to prevent loss of product I am guessing that the most crucial point in the conversion process is when you have to extract the tren out of the mixture of pellets and oil using the coffee filter? At this point can you help the process by adding MLA(methyl alcohol) as a "rinse"? Also, what happens to the MLA if you do that....will it evaporate?
          I don't think you ever have a mixture of pellets and oil. The pellets are dissolved in "magic solution" which is some mixture of benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol. The binders are then filtered out by filtering through the coffee filter. Perhaps you could save out a mL or two of the magic solution to wash the filter with.

Do not add methanol at any step. Methanol is very toxic and you can't be sure it is all evaporated. Methanol poisening can cause blindness and death.

Comment

THanks spidey. But on basskillers site, where you make tren by converting pellets to crystal the dude uses M.A in the process.....so os this a dangerous way of making the homebrew?

Also, Can you make your own magic solutin out of BA and BB. what is the usual amount of these liquids for converting 4G ? lets assume you get 90% conversion(3600 mg of tren)....if I want it dosed at 75mg/ml then I need about 50 ml of solution(oil/BA/BB)? Now from this point do you calculate the amount of B.A and B.B? and what would it be, 3%, 5% ? Thanx bro

Comment

I make my solutions at 20% BB and 1% BA with the rest being sesame oil.

If you have 3600mg tren and you want 75mg/mL, you need a total of 48mL solution. With the above percentages of BB and BA, that is 9.6mL BB and 0.48mL BA.

I dissolve the tren in the BB and BA with minimum heat (hairdryer) and then dilute to 43mL with oil. Now, I filter the solution through a 0.2 micron filter into a sterile vial. I push another 5mL oil through the filter to clear it of all my stuff and there I have it; 48mL of 75mg/mL tren sterile and ready to use.

Comment

You the man dude!

One other question... why both BB and BA? What do these do, does the BB hold the substance in suspension, and the BA for sterility?

So the .2 micron filter takes out what? The binders(methyl cellulose)?

Comment

BB is less painful than BA and serves as a solvent for the tren. The BA is there to keep bacteria at bay. The 0.2 micron filter sterilizes your solution by actually filtering out all bacteria and spores. This is the best, most sure method of sterilization.

The average size of a bacterium is around 0.5 microns. Spores are a bit smaller and may pass through the 0.45 micron filters included with most kits. The 0.2 micron filter will catch them though.

Oh, and to answer your previous question. I personally believe it is dangerous to put methanol in your prep since you can't be sure it is all evaporated and it is so toxic; but that is just me.

Comment

Thanx bro, I trust your judgement when it comes to this over anyone else!

Comment

Working...
                    X