HCG storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG storage?

I know it needs to be refridgerated after re-constitution but what about before. Can it be stored in a drawer or something for a month or two before mixing it up?

Also, Some shoot it sub-q and others shoot it IM. Is it more bioavailable one way than the other or is it just a matter of personal preference?

i store mine (pre-mixed) in my kitchen cupboard. also, sub-q is supposedly the better way to go.

Comment

Yes, I hear smaller, daily injections sub-q is the way to go for best results.

As for the storage...... I can't imagine that veterinary HCG is stored in a fridge, and that is the type that I use. Also, I got info. from a really good source that told me GH can remain in powder form till the day of expiry, without being refridgerated! Don't know if I would chance that though.

Comment

Thanks guys. I just ordered some today for my upcoming cycle but it may be a month before I start and then 2.5 months before I need it.

Once you mix it up you have to use it within 7 to 9 days, right. I guess I should split my stuff up before mixing since I will be using it at the end of 10 weeks and 20 weeks of my cycle.

Comment

if its serono, no, its is organon, yes

Comment

i store it just like anything else i use til it's mixed then i keep it in the fridge

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
              if its serono, no, its is organon, yes
              It's organon. Oh well. I guess I will split up the powder and mix each batch right when I need it.

Comment

You can use bacteriostatic water to make the solution. It stays good for at least a few weeks (I could feel the effects of the last shot so it was still good). Furthermore, the powder amps don't need to be in the fridge (at least not Profasi).

Comment

When it is freeze dried it can be stored virtually forever in the amp, at least a few years.

Comment

What's a good way to store HCG after re-constitution? I just grabbed some of the Organon Pregnyl(Holland). They come in vials with a yellow stripe on them....but once you crack it and mix it do you just store it in the syringe? Anybody know if these Organon Pregnyls are any good......do they fake HCG at all. They come in a box, it looks like Greek writing but they are made in Holland?

Comment

Read the whole thread bro. Once reconstituted, store it in the fridge and use within 1 to 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X