jump starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jump starting

I am planning my second cycle. I am going to be doing 500mg of test enanthate(iranian) for ten weeks. I am wanting to jump start it with something. I have been looking into dbol or maybe some prop. What would be the better choice?

I am also thinking of running eq or deca the ten weeks. My buddy used deca and said he would never do it again and he has got me a little leary of it, but I am very interested in trying eq.

I prefer prop.......

Comment

EQ is great....nice compliment to the test enanthate. I like D-bol for a jump-start.

Comment

Dbol would be a nice second cycle jumpstarter.... try prop on your 3rd.

Comment

why didn't he like deca?

Comment

I would jump start it with 25mgs dbol per day for the first 4 weeks. Run the EQ at 600mgs per week along with the test. Good simple cycle. You will like the results.

Comment

Re: jump starting

Originally posted by murdyO
              I am planning my second cycle. I am going to be doing 500mg of test enanthate(iranian) for ten weeks. I am wanting to jump start it with something. I have been looking into dbol or maybe some prop. What would be the better choice?

I am also thinking of running eq or deca the ten weeks. My buddy used deca and said he would never do it again and he has got me a little leary of it, but I am very interested in trying eq.

I would jump start it with some Dbol bro. Go at 35mgs week for around 4 weeks bro. I did that this cycle to jumpstart which i used Test and Dbol. Got good gains out of it bro, make sure to have some Nolvadex just in case.

Comment

Re: Re: jump starting

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                I would jump start it with some Dbol bro. Go at 35mgs week for around 4 weeks bro. I did that this cycle to jumpstart which i used Test and Dbol. Got good gains out of it bro, make sure to have some Nolvadex just in case.

Comment

Re: Re: jump starting

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                  Yes, make it simple, bro. Long ester test alone or some d-bol added just for the first 4 weeks (maybe 30/35 mg/ed). Nolva on hand.
                  Forget deca (sides) and eq (use it on a later cycle):drunk:

Comment

I would say use dbol at a lower dosage. I have used up to 50mg a day in the past but now I am on just 15 mg a day and I feel exactly the same with less sides. you won't need that much. By the way what was your first cycle. I am assuming it was a test only cycle.

Comment

Hey Stone, this is really interesting: you notice same results from 15/20 mgs d-bol or 40/50? I'll have to try lowering d-bol dosage when I'll use it again.

Comment

yeah I swear I get the same effects. I was up to 50-60 mg of dbol and awhile back i quit using orals. but i had a bunch of dbol left over so I decided to use at 15 mg a day for about 2 months and i was quite surprised by the pumps and feeling it gave me. I always say use as little as you need.

Comment

D-Bol would be good for a second cycle. Try 25mg a day you should be pleased. Many people don't like deca but I had no problems with it. But test and D-Bol will work fine IMO

Comment

i would use the prop and run eq instead of deca

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                              why didn't he like deca?

Pecker problems and really bad acne, or should I say sores. He was using all Qv gear. dropped the deca and continued with the cyp and enanthate and it went away.

Comment

Working...
                              X