Was Anadrol, now Anavar/proviron cycle week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Anadrol, now Anavar/proviron cycle week 7

Hi there.. just thought I would bore you with a weekly update... sorry its a bit late but the boy has started nursery and its all on... lol... well this week was pretty good... I have lost some weight (about 1kg) but have leaned up quite a bit in the process and now my pants are looser round the waist but tighter in the leg... I am pretty happy with that... strength has risen very slightly... not as much as the last few weeks but thats to be expected... I am much tighter than I have ever been I think and got comments from one of the instructors at the gym I go to... he's the bbing type and I have seen him train (bloody good) and have been spotted by him so know he's not one of the fashionable set... my sons teacher also made a comment on how I looked good.. "have you been working out she asked...??" lol

Also got some veins popping up all over the place... I havent been that vascular before... but now I have 5 or 6 in my forearms and 3 or so in my quads and when I am lifting my shoulders look like a fn road map... lol... I tried a front lat spread today and my taper is fairly good... not as good as many but its getting there....

One thing I have noticed this week is that my joints are starting to get sore from the rise in the weights and that my forearms are painful on the bicep curls.. I may look at going to a more reps routine in the next couple of weeks to let everything settle.. any thoughts on this...?? cheers guys...
Working...
X