Question on cycle "set-up"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on cycle "set-up"

I have done many cycles, using many different compounds so my cycle history is pretty decent. My next cycle will consist of the following: test susp 100mg/day 3-4 weeks, test ena. 750mg/wk -16 weeks, eq 600mg/wk 16wks. I will also be using a-bombs but i was thinking of throwing them in as soon as i stop with the suspension to throw another kick into the cycle so to to speak. Has anyone done this or is it best to just run them from the begining with everything else. I was planning on runing them at 100mg/day for 4 weeks.

i would run the drol first and the suspension at the end of the cycle when your gains start to taper off. also run the test about a week longer than the eq because it clears faster than eq.

Comment

Actually i was going to run the susp. at the end also like you suggested. Do you still think abombs in the beginning?

Comment

i liked JG idea aboms in the begining and susp at the end

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
          i would run the drol first and the suspension at the end of the cycle when your gains start to taper off. also run the test about a week longer than the eq because it clears faster than eq.
          Sounds good

JohnnyB

Comment

Working...
          X