injecting shot hurts bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injecting shot hurts bad

I have never had any problem before with sustonon or t400 or any other kind of steroid before. I just figured out the other day after injecting 2cc of nandrolona 300 made by australia. my ass killed for 3 days . whats up with this stuff. any input thanks

Does it just hurt or is it red, inflamed, or hard?

Comment

Deca normaly doesnt hurt but you could have moved the pin around alittle doing it or injected to fast bro

Comment

Sust and t-400 dosent hurt you but deca does?? hmm. Put some heat on it for a few days. Keep us updated.

Comment

is it sydgroup deca? i have heard several complaints about the syd deca being very painfull.

Comment

It is red, inflamed, and hard. This happened before i ended my last cycle a couple of months ago. It went away after a week from being red and sore. same signs. what would be in this stuff to do this? I have used about 5 other kinds of deca with no effects at all.

Comment

Originally posted by quadra
              It is red, inflamed, and hard. This happened before i ended my last cycle a couple of months ago. It went away after a week from being red and sore. same signs. what would be in this stuff to do this? I have used about 5 other kinds of deca with no effects at all.
              so...what brand is it????

Comment

it is MADE by SYDGROUP. CIPIONATO DE NANDROLONA 300, ANABOLIC DN. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Comment

it is MADE by SYDGROUP. CIPIONATO DE NANDROLONA 300, ANABOLIC DN. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT
                  sounds like sydgroup deca is dogshit. high amount of BA. go human grade.

Comment

WHAT DOES BA DO. i WOULD LIKE TO USE WHAT I HAVE LEFT WHICH IS 4 BOTTLES. will i get and infection on this stuff

Comment

WHAT DOES BA DO. i WOULD LIKE TO USE WHAT I HAVE LEFT WHICH IS 4 BOTTLES. will i get and infection on this stuff
                      BA is just acohol. wont get an infection but it dosent sound like something I would want to use.

Comment

why bouncer. think that it mite be underdosed

Comment

why bouncer. think that it mite be underdosed
                          na bro, they all have BA in them. Im just saying that your getting this pain from deca. Deca dosent usually hurt. Thus, dosent sound like something I would want to use.

Comment

Shit...4 bottles left....maybe add some lidocaine or something to help with the initial discomfort???

Next time, use DecaDubol human grade if you must do Deca.

Comment

any more suggestions

Comment

Working...
                              X