No announcement yet.

Can I orally take injectable Winstrol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I orally take injectable Winstrol?

I have injectable Winstrol and I was wondering if I could drink it?
    seriously. Are there any problems with this?

No... you can drink it. Might taste like ass... but you can drink it.

Comment

i`ve heard that if you drink winny it might not be as effective .i`m guessing because it has to go through your stomach first i dunno
      imo
      id say put it in a pin and push it in
      i`ve never used inject winny but i`ve heard you can use a 25 gauge pin and it doesn`t hurt a bit

IMO

Comment

Drink it..mix it with alittle juice if the taste is to bad

Comment

thanks for the advice so far. I will just drink it, its better than sticking myself 5 times a weeks!

Comment

Bro, I use 27 G insulin pins to hit winny......it's the best thing i've ever done, works great w/little pain. Also, I am using the 100mg winny by a certain mexican vet company, so the particle size is very small, other brands might not work with 27 G.

What I could recommend is to inject it on day 1, then injest it orally day 2. This is a popular way of doing winny by ppl who don't want to "fire" I.M. everyday, plus it keeps you levels more constant, and makes better use of your winny. Ie. if you plan on doing 50mg eod, do 25mg I.M and 25mg(the next day) orally.

Comment

5x a week how much you using man

Comment

Hell I was doing 150mg ED and sticking yourself 7 days a week gets old fast... I prefer to drink it. It's just as effective as shooting it, so no worries there.

Comment

Drink it

Comment

what brand do you have. my bros have been having awesome results from sygroup winny, hardly any pain from it.

Comment

If I had a dollar everytime I heard this question.....Winny is the same compound if its in a pill or liquid....so you can defently drink it.....

Comment

not being a dick but before you go drinking or injecting any of that winny you should do a little more homework.

yes you can drink it and the loss is only about 5%

Comment

Why drink what you can shoot. If you don't want to shoot it, then get some orals, and send me the liquid.

Comment

Working...
                          X