cycle recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle recomendations

I am looking to do a light cycle . I have done about a dozen or so cycles in the past and have always reacted well with small ammounts. Its has ben about 2 years since my last cycle. Some of the beginner cycles that I see on here seem to be large for me. I guess its because everything is so available.
    I have about 300 anavar and 3 bottles of equipoise.Also clen and eca. I was thinking that I should add test but test always tends to blow me up. I am not looking to get huge again just harden up and get my strength back . I have my wedding coming up in three months and would like to shapen up. Thanks alot for any suggestions--

STATS
    32 YEARS OLD
    5'10"
    bodyfat???? higher than it should be
    Been training off and on for 10 years
    recently took a year off from training and have been bacj again for 3 months--Gains are just coming slower than I am use to ---Thanks alot

ive never used anavar but i think it would be a good addition to eq clen eca.
    the only input i can give you is that i would definitely run test with that, even a little bit. eq will shut you down pretty quick.

Comment

my last cycle 2 years ago was
      50mg eod winny wks 1-4 and 8-12
      300 equipoise wk wks 1-12
      300 primo wk wks 1-12
      i used clomid at the end but really didnt feel that i needed it--never felt like I was shut down.
      The only problem that I had on that cycle was my cholesterol levels were way off.
      my cholesterol was only like 180 but my good cholesterol was only a 5 . I guess that was from the winny- I plan on staying away from winny from now on a definately plan on suplementing with flax oil,theast time I did test was 4-5 years ago and I was only doing 1-2 amps of sustanon a week. I really held alot of water . Thats why id like to stay awy from test

Comment

any suggestions?????

Comment

Working...
        X