No water retention or bloat EVER?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No water retention or bloat EVER?!?

This has got to be weird. I just started my 4th cycle and NEVER hold water or bloat at all. And i always take shit thats SUPPOSED to bloat you. Whats goin on?

Currently im on 750mg Enanthate, 500mg Deca, 40mg Dbol ED, startin my 3rd week. I loaded with 1g enanthate first 2 weeks too. No bloat, dry as all hell. I hear bloat helps gains a lot, so why dont i bloat at all?

you taking in enough carbs ? what's the diet look like in general ?

Comment

Re: No water retention or bloat EVER?!?

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u
      This has got to be weird. I just started my 4th cycle....
      .... I hear bloat helps gains a lot, so why dont i bloat at all?
      3 cycles done, wheren't you sattisfied enough? What where your results?

Comment

you running any anti -e's? ...bloat comes from aromatization...so if you are running too many anti-es mid cycle you wont bloat as much

Comment

I never run anti-e's. Never even had so much as a nipple itch, although i have 100nolva's on hand just in case. I take in tons of carbs. Yes im satisfied, but i figure id prolly have results that much more if i bloated a little. Im pretty satisfied, i started december of 02 at 160, and am 220 right now haha.

Still lookin for the answer, why dont i bloat?

Comment

dude you dont want bloat.. be grateful.

Comment

Why ya griping... I know I hate getting bloated. BE gratefull.... not many benefits come from bloating or water retention except it helps lube your joints some. Just be happy you're one of the lucky few.

Comment

Its just your body chemistry. We are all so different.

Comment

Your not bloating quite possibly because of the way your metabolism uses water....

ectomorphic body types tend to use water more for regulation of nutrients and transfer of wastes due to their high metabolism...

while the other body types tend to retain water for storage in the bodies attempt at homeostasis because it notices an increase in the ATP process of the cells... similar to how creatine can cause temporary water retention for some people.

In an effort to compensate for the increased ATP functionality, the body will retain water and nutrients in an effort to control the metabolsim.

Also estrogen effects water retention, but i dont have a clue how... =-]

on a side note.... i do not every retain water either...... and because of this one of my favorite cutting drugs is anadrol... simply because of its insane muscle saving properties in a calorie deficient environment

Comment

Working...
                  X