Gyno scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno scare

I have never had a prob. before. Im am doing m1t and s1+ right now. I am starting to notice a little puffiness around nips.No soreness just a little pufffy. I have some nolva should I start it if so what would be a good dose. I hope Im being paranoid.

hmm, that isnt much estrogen you're being exposed to, I believe s1+ is just 5 g 1-t and 10g 4ad? Sounds fishy that you'd be seeing those symptoms off this combo is all...

Comment

that was my thoughts. I think Im going to start 10mgs of nolva ed. Sound good?

Comment

are you bulking ? Make sure you aren't just putting on a little fat that combo really shouldn't be causing gyno unless you are VERY prone..

Comment

just quit eating so much sodium or something...hell, i dunno :)

Comment

Originally posted by John ROAR
            are you bulking ? Make sure you aren't just putting on a little fat that combo really shouldn't be causing gyno unless you are VERY prone..

Hell Im cutting. Im on t3/clen also. Like I said Ive never had a prob before. Ive got a few cycle of gear under my belt no prob. Im knock the soium down. I hope it is just water I have been very prone to water retention in the past.

Comment

i already have gyno, a small case, and i notice that when ever im using or coming off the symptoms flair up.

even though you may not be using aromatizing gear, your hormones are off... and your body may be compensating for the increase of other hormones. every ones body is different.

Comment

Id concerns me that your getting symptoms from this type of use... but then again you might just be expressing and estrogenic rebound and sensitivity from the m-1t

Irregardless, i would try 20 mg a day and see if the symptoms subside... cutting down on the sodium can help, but shouldnt effect only the nipple area. If you ARE noticing water retention in other areas, primarily the face, then the sodium cutback can healp greatly.

If you do not see a drop in severity of symptoms after 2 weeks at 20 mg bump up to 40 mg until they subside and then maintain at either 10 mg or 20 mg.

Comment

Will do thanks Nekra.

Comment

Hey bro, the "puffy nip" syndrome is usually caused by a
                    build-up of progesterone/prolactin. I hear it's a bit different from regular gyno.....guys usually get it from usin' Fina or high doses of deca. Regular gyno...you will usually feel the gland beneath the nip getter harder(you probably don't have that right).

Sorry to say, but what i've read, nolva won't combat the problem. You ned something called Bromocriptine mesylate, or dostinex. I've got a mild case of the same thing....but i know mine goes away(for the most part) when I get leaner.

Comment

If it were me I'd assume the worst and start the nolva now, at 40mg, tapering to 20. Better safe than sorry bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X