Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember hearing about quality vet orals, has anyone used them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember hearing about quality vet orals, has anyone used them?

has anybody used them yet, I remember I think doom said something about them awhile back. my guys list just had them added on and I was wondering about the quality of them (no pun intended)

Why the hell would a vet company make orals? Well I know why, it aint for animals. Do they expect you to wrap it up in a piece of cheese to feed it to your puppy? Strange what companies get away with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lethal
      Why the hell would a vet company make orals? Well I know why, it aint for animals. Do they expect you to wrap it up in a piece of cheese to feed it to your puppy? Strange what companies get away with.
      ttokkyo and denkall do. I think they get away with it because they have better laws than we do. :D

Comment

drol, and primo....I can ask guys south of the border if they are any good

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
          drol, and primo....I can ask guys south of the border if they are any good
          my guy has the primo, anavar, dbol, winny and anadrol tabs. yeah ask around doom I would like to know how the quality is. thanks

Comment

I have used Denkall's, anavar, anadrol, and winstrol. The anavar and winstrol are good, but the anadrol is a little fishy. ( it's definitely not 75mg)

Comment

My buddy from the South just picked up some Primo tabs. I will get some feedback about them.

Comment

Working...
              X