No announcement yet.

video from my show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, the black guy probably felt like such an idiot when he kept doing th wrong poses

Comment

thanks guys
      that was the heavy weight class, my bodyfat was just over 4%
      The feedback that I got across the board was that I need to bring up my upper back, thats what i get for concentrating on those heavy deadlifts. My upper back is already way ahead of where it was, and I'm over 10lbs heavier, so its coming along

Comment

Cmon bro, SMILE. The routine round is supposed to be FUN. Look like your enjoying yourself and you know you look good haha. Good shit though.

Its funny how everyone says he needs to improve his back, but he deadlifts over 500lbs for reps haha.

Comment

Nice man

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u
            Cmon bro, SMILE. The routine round is supposed to be FUN. Look like your enjoying yourself and you know you look good haha. Good shit though.

Its funny how everyone says he needs to improve his back, but he deadlifts over 500lbs for reps haha.
            I was so sick that I barely made it on stage, so smiling was tough. Plus, first time in front of that many people in a pair of grape smugglers is kinda nerve wracking, but it'll be different next time.
            As for the back, the deads are part of the problem. I need upper back width, and by the time I finish those heavy deads, I dont have much left for chins and rows. Thats why this time around I'm only deadlifting every other week

Comment

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u

That doesnt have anything to do with it....

I know plenty of power lifter who rep 600 lbs...but there backs do not compare to a BBers....there is more excerise u need to do then just deads for a great back on stage....

no one is knocking him...just speaking the truth trying to help him out.

Comment

Very nice bro.....Thank you for sharing that w/ us......

Comment

Needsize, excellent job.

On the routine, don't know if it's the computer and clip, you could have slowed down a bit too let us SEE what you got, seemed to go fast.

Bet you it was a tough call for judges, like bouncer said, both of you had good points and few weak ones.

You should smoke them all next time.

Thanks for sharing, very cool.

Comment

Awesome job brother. When's the next show?

Comment

i still say you got robbed. he had a better back and his legs were great, but you brought the better physique to the show.

Comment

looking good man. you looked a little nervous but shit for my first show ill prolly be sweating bullets and freeze up even worse lol. keep up the good work.

if the guy who beat you won then that means you cant beat him cuz he can go to another higher level show right and not need to be at that show again right? so you'll be a shoe in to win next year.

anyway good job dude. :thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                        X