Need some HGH Advice from experienced users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some HGH Advice from experienced users

I know my HGH pretty well I have been using it for several years and have used all sorts of brands but this situation is different and that why I need your guys advice. My father is my best friend, I love the guy. But unfortunatly the years are catching up to him. He's getting older. I mean the guy is only 50 but you can see the aging starting to take effect on him. My dad is a real health nut. Takes tons of vitamins and only eats healthy foods. Doesn't drink or anything like that. The thing is I've decided to put him on a 6 month Jintropin cycle to see how it does for him. But I am not sure what level to dose him at or when to dose him. Myself I dose morning and night but then again I take 6-8IU a day. My dad is not a bodybuilder but he is athletic. He rock climbs, Cycles, rollerblades and maybe every now and then lifts some weights. The thing is the HGH is mainly going to be for anti-aging, fat reduction, improvement of quality of life and increased muscle tone. Were not trying to get him freaky big or anything.

Now I was thinking maybe somewhere in the area of 2 or 3 IU a day. At night, before he goes to bed??? What do you guys think? Cause I'm really at a loss here guys. My dad has never taken any type of AAS before or HGH before. He barely takes prescription drugs, only vitamins. But he has read on the benefits of taking HGH so he is interested in trying it. He knows I do it. But I just don't want to recomend the wrong thing, especially to my father.

Thanks guys

if youre going the rejuvination route, I would stay at 3iu a day, and still break them down into several injections

I know Intim is gonna say its a no no before bed, but the info is honestly conflicting, I would say the safest medium since GH spikes are at their highes within 90 minutes of injection, and half life is anywhere form 3-7 hrs, so to ensure that he gets his naturla release during sleep, I would think that a good 3 hrs before bed time, and and that leaves another hr or so before his body hits REM

Comment

2iu sounds perfect. Iwish when i reach that age HGH will be cheap enough to be able to take it all year round for the rest of my life. Your father is lucky to have you as his son :)

Comment

2iu before bed is the way to go for us seasoned Bros;)

Bro he'll need some test too, get him to go to the Dr and have his test levels checked he may be able to get a script for test. If he adds 100-200mg a week to the hgh he'll feel 20 again.

JohnnyB

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyB
          2iu before bed is the way to go for us seasoned Bros;)

Bro he'll need some test too, get him to go to the Dr and have his test levels checked he may be able to get a script for test. If he adds 100-200mg a week to the hgh he'll feel 20 again.

JohnnyB
          fuck yeah I agree with you. 2 to 3 ius a day with 100 to 200 grams of test and he will be feeling like he did when he was in his teen years, Mr happy will never be happier too :D

Comment

I thank you guys fr all your responses but I am not going to put my dad on Test. First off I don't think he would do it and second like I mentioned before the objective here is not muscle building it's anti-aging which calls for a different protocal than your standard bodybuilding HGH users. I appreciate the suggestions and ys I know what would it would do to him. But were not really talking about a cycle here. Like I said my dad's not really a lifter. Plus he's not going to be taking protein shakes out the ass like the rest of us.

I guess what I would like to know is how much difference is 3IU's ED over a 6 month period going to make versus 2IU ED over a 6 month period??

And Doom I like your idea about the timing. Two to three hours before bed. The bast GH cycle I did, was when I did three injections a day. Morning, Afternoon and early evening. Basically all were doing is dropping the morning and afternon injections.

Unless anyody else has any idea's this is petty important to me.

Comment

3 iu ed...5 days in 2 days off....morning shot....afternoon shot and later evening shot.

Comment

ranger131,

If you do extensive research on this subject you will have a clearer view of things. I've done 3 years of research in all of these areas, which means board reading daily, probably 50 books on different health subjects, 3-4 on hgh, etc.

First Off:

Average mans test levels are 350-1000 mg/dl , healthy male in 20's should be around 650 or so. Past the age of 40 is when the trend starts to go down. Not uncommon for men past the age of 45 to have test levels below 300, ie, thus the weight gain, tiredness, less active, not as horny.

Most recent information, and this is by docs in rejuvenation believe test is overall more important to increase than the GH, it is also way way more cost effective long term. Won't go into specifics yet if you do a ton of research this is what you will find.

Second Off:

GH, average males levels are like 240-440, forget the measure here. Healthy male in 20's will be in the low 300's. Again, past 40 the trend is decidely down, usually below 200.

I'm 45 been working out since 17 and eat well almost all live. I went in and had all my numbers worked up with a great doc into hrt. Did what they call an arginine drip. And similar to your dad, supplement nut. My GH numbers were like 150, and I can train with the best.

Did 2 iu's at night, and got checked every month, after two months got too 280, and then leveled out at 250. Marked difference in recuperation, even added about 5 lbs. of muscle. After intial jolt per say, really didn't notice much.

At the 4th month lethargy started to set in badly, finally it got so bad got off in seventh month. If this happens, which didn't know at the time, a low dose 25 mg of t-3 is the best bet.

Fairly lean, 10-11% bf, I noticed no reduction in bodyfat at all.

Timing is a personal issue, tried all different time frames, read tons of literature, even mfg's studies, and per mfg. doesnt' really make a difference, just use daily at same time.

A low dose is really all that is required, it is not a linear progression, ie, 2 or 3 times the dose does not improve your GH level by 2 to 3 times.

What is happening is that the GH your shooting is now taking over control of the pituitary gland, which in essence has been getting lazier year after year. The gh forces the ph to get in gear and produce more IGF-1, which is really the driving force here. Like an athlete after big layoff takes the pituitary time to get reaquanted with training so too speak. So, really the key is over time the gh you shoot is just getting the pituitary back in action, and forcing it to do more after a layoff would not be good for and older person, especially with different sides that are possible. And if you read literature, like every other drug, there's about 50 or so.

Either way, best thing to do is get complet blood work done from family doctor and find out what test level is. If test is low low low GH will not be all that effective for someone who is active.

One note of caution, all these great things you hear about GH and the wonderful results. Well if you study the studies it is almost all on INACTIVE folks over 60, and for people who have not taken care of their health, yeah, great things happen to some of them.

Yet, if you hook it up to someone who is active in great health does the right things, etc., assuming a reasonable dose here, it is not the be all and end all.

Overall, like they say, TEST IS BEST .

Good Luck
                Hoped That Helped

PS-Great to hear your dad is your best friend, shows he's a good man.

Comment

Working...
                X