WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THIS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THIS???

OK here I am 5'9 around 200lbs, BF below 14%. Bench 325 on a good day and can Squat hi 500 but never really maxed. Anyway my goals is to get stronger and strip off a little more BF (if that's healthy) I'm 30 years old and eat right, train right and all that good shit. I simply can't lose weight or get stronger. Is it possible with gear to stay around the same weight and get stronger (by the way this would be my 1st cycle). I don't want to get much bigger hell I'm in the service and still have too run everyday and 5'9, 220 ain't easy to scoot around in. Which also leads me to another question. Piss test, the army rarley checks for gear. I mean you have to really fuck up to get caught ie pins and needles falling out your pocket, knocking privates out and ect,ect. Correct me if I'm wrong but the army is looking for hard drugs. Cocaine, pot and what not. Is there any gear I'd be taking that would make me piss hot or from what I understand. Gear is and expensive test in and of it's self, rarley done. But please tell me what you would do and what you think.

Goals
    HT: The same
    WT: 180
    BP:375+
    SQ:700+
    BF: Below 10%
    Hard lean muscle!!!
    Attached Files

You have to choose. Do you want to loose weight or get stronger. BB get size to a certain goal and then cut it up. And no you won't piss hot from gear unless you have some sort of speed mixed in with your orals.

Comment

You should be good as far as a piss test. I have taken one before while on and pissed clean.

Comment

I would run some Anavar if I were you, you wont add much weight and the strength increases are significant...

Comment

Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THIS???

Originally posted by alvincent
          OK here I am 5'9 around 200lbs, BF below 14%. Bench 325 on a good day and can Squat hi 500 but never really maxed. Anyway my goals is to get stronger and strip off a little more BF (if that's healthy) I'm 30 years old and eat right, train right and all that good shit. I simply can't lose weight or get stronger. Is it possible with gear to stay around the same weight and get stronger (by the way this would be my 1st cycle). I don't want to get much bigger hell I'm in the service and still have too run everyday and 5'9, 220 ain't easy to scoot around in. Which also leads me to another question. Piss test, the army rarley checks for gear. I mean you have to really fuck up to get caught ie pins and needles falling out your pocket, knocking privates out and ect,ect. Correct me if I'm wrong but the army is looking for hard drugs. Cocaine, pot and what not. Is there any gear I'd be taking that would make me piss hot or from what I understand. Gear is and expensive test in and of it's self, rarley done. But please tell me what you would do and what you think.

Goals
          HT: The same
          WT: 180
          BP:375+
          SQ:700+
          BF: Below 10%
          Hard lean muscle!!!
          thought you were stationed in iraq bro???

just now you said that you "eat right and train right" didnt you say in another post that you got shot in the hand??? so how could you train right?
          and if youre in iraq then how could you be eating right? in the military you get 3 squares a day and thats when your not in the field. when your in the field its not guarunteed youll get 3 squares a day, sometimes you get maybe 2 and at least 1 of those is probably an MRE! that is not an ideal diet for any cycle whether cutting or bulking.

is there more then 1 person posting on this site useing your log in?? b/c every post youve done contradicts another one.
          in one post you say that youre heading south to mexico to get your gear and in another you say your stuck in iraq.
          then you say youve been in the army for 18 years yet in another post you seem to not know the army's policies on drug testing which you should be pretty clear on after 18 years of service..
          you seem concerned about drug testing but if youre in iraq i wouldnt think they test you there.
          then in another post you brag about drinking a half liter of hard alcohol every night, so that kind of contradicts your post about you eating right and having to run everyday.
          you go on and on about how your a hard core killer and you send "mutha fuckas to meet allah" which would imply youre in a combat unit, and even if youre not i have to wonder how you have all this free time on your hands to play around on the internet, eat right, train right, and drink all night "like a fish" as you put it.

so either youre letting your friends log in and post under your name or youre a liar dude! i know too many real people out there who do put it on the line for us over in iraq to let you sit here and pose as a real hero. im not saying youre not in iraq but you are lying (spelling) about half the stuff you post as it contradicts other posts you have. so none of your posts have any credibility.....with me anyways.

TO THE MODS....
          i apologize guys and i promise im not a trouble maker but ive been reading this dudes posts for a while now and seeing how hes full of shit. its not like me to call someone on something like this but being a former marine i just cant stand by and watch this dude post his BS w/o saying something........i said my piece and im gonna go chill out for a while and i promise no more out bursts. In the future i will keep off of this dudes threads and just ignore them.

Comment

Yep in Baghdad Iraq right now, got shot in the hand (the finger to be exact) in May. Did light impact shit and came down on orders back to Iraq as soon as I got a clean bill of health (Nov). MRE's are common but by no means something I eat every single day. We have a pretty good chow hall. I sleep ok but not close to what I should get and I’m getting back to where I was before the shooting as far as hitting the iron. Which I never lost much. Anyhow I'm researching now so when I do get back I can get some gear south of the border or wherever if I choose. As far as me being in the army 18 years please copy and paste that I never said that. Come the fuck on I’m 30 years old…18 years??? It’s basic mathematics homie and last time I checked the army didn’t accept 12 year olds. Also paste my shit talking too if you’re one of the “save the whales” mafuckers. Then maybe you should live in France. The mission of the Army is to kill people and break things bottom line and I’m sorry you’re sensitive to that aspect on the war on terrorism. I pretty much hate all terrorist so fuck em and feed them beans. But I did say gear was here but I didn't have enough of it to complete a cycle or prevent gino nor did I know enough about gear and yes I did drink real hard but stopped (New Year resolution) and we do have down time to go online and what not. We work hard and play hard. You watch too many movies this ain’t Full Metal Jacket sweet thang. The army wouldn’t function if they ran their “Joes” into the ground like they do in the movies but I have nothing to prove to you. All I want is intel on gear. To be honest you kinda creep me out like a gay stalker. Everywhere I go you’re there wanting to know shit and you appeared to know a little too much about the military. Like that was a way to get closer to me. So sorry I obviously confused you somewhere. So here’s what I’ll do cupcake. I’ll try to dumb it down and keep it simple and stupid for ya. As for the rest of you guys and galls please disregard this character. I’m still green and need a hell of a lot more info. My goals are posted. Don’t let this guy throw you off because I ignored him and he’s pissed.

P.S: I guess you’re wondering how old the pic is too. Because LARGELI has to masturbate to it right? Well its 11 months enjoy don’t get your keyboard to sticky.

Comment

Before this flaming goes any further please leave the egotistical name calling out of it and have a respectful discussion.

Comment

Clearing things up I hope

My earlier post had me trying to figure out what's what and to honest a little confusing.A lot of info was coming my way by HELPFUL people. Maybe that's why girlfiend so mad but here's a nice pic of me taken last week downtown Baghdad.
                Attached Files

Comment

Damn that arch way looks pretty cool. We should have one built that you can see the Statue of Liberty between as you come upon american soil.

Comment

I would like to but basicaly he was saying I'm a fake warrior and full of shit. Which if I let ride would make me lose face in front of everyone. When all I want is knowledge.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I would like to but basicaly he was saying I'm a fake warrior and full of shit. Which if I let ride would make me lose face in front of everyone.
                      Not on this board man.

Comment

Everything else aside, Thanks for your committment and everyone elses over there bro - be safe.

Comment

Yep in Baghdad Iraq right now, got shot in the hand (the finger to be exact) in May. Did light impact shit and came down on orders back to Iraq as soon as I got a clean bill of health (Nov). MRE's are common but by no means something I eat every single day. We have a pretty good chow hall. I sleep ok but not close to what I should get and I’m getting back to where I was before the shooting as far as hitting the iron. Which I never lost much. Anyhow I'm researching now so when I do get back I can get some gear south of the border or wherever if I choose. As far as me being in the army 18 years please copy and paste that I never said that. Come the fuck on I’m 30 years old…18 years??? It’s basic mathematics homie and last time I checked the army didn’t accept 12 year olds. Also paste my shit talking too if you’re one of the “save the whales” mafuckers. Then maybe you should live in France. The mission of the Army is to kill people and break things bottom line and I’m sorry you’re sensitive to that aspect on the war on terrorism. I pretty much hate all terrorist so fuck em and feed them beans. But I did say gear was here but I didn't have enough of it to complete a cycle or prevent gino nor did I know enough about gear and yes I did drink real hard but stopped (New Year resolution) and we do have down time to go online and what not. We work hard and play hard. You watch too many movies this ain’t Full Metal Jacket sweet thang. The army wouldn’t function if they ran their “Joes” into the ground like they do in the movies but I have nothing to prove to you. All I want is intel on gear. To be honest you kinda creep me out like a gay stalker. Everywhere I go you’re there wanting to know shit and you appeared to know a little too much about the military. Like that was a way to get closer to me. So sorry I obviously confused you somewhere. So here’s what I’ll do cupcake. I’ll try to dumb it down and keep it simple and stupid for ya. As for the rest of you guys and galls please disregard this character. I’m still green and need a hell of a lot more info. My goals are posted. Don’t let this guy throw you off because I ignored him and he’s pissed.

P.S: I guess you’re wondering how old the pic is too. Because LARGELI has to masturbate to it right? Well its 11 months enjoy don’t get your keyboard to sticky.

oops youre right you said 13 years. my bad....still think after 13 years of service you should not have questions about the drug testing policies......as far as everything else you just said, im not gonna reply because argueing over the internet is not my thing, not my style, i was just pointing out the inconsistancies and contradictions you made in your posts, i didnt include the one about how you say your 180 pounds in like 5 posts then all the sudden now your 200 pounds??.....so why dont you just keep your opinion on me and ill keep mine on you and we'll just leave it at that and move on.

if you have anything further you want to say to me then lets use email as i doubt we need to include everyone on this board in anything we got to say to each other [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X