X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 cycle question?

Right now I'm in offseason sitting at 238 lbs with about
    16-18% b.f. maybe higher. My question is should I use some
    T3 to kickstart my system into a dieting phase or save it for when i'm mid way through dieting? Also, how should i hit it.....should i go up to 100mcg per day(never used T3 before), I know LMG knows his stuff on this subject, so i would appreciate if he would give me a sample of what he has used in his cycle.

Now, i'm not doing a show, however,this is like a pre-examination of myself because i plan to compete in the future and i need to practice on the dieting aspect to see how much muscle i will actually retain.

Personly woudlnt even mess with it till you get leaner bro

Comment

I agree, you'll lose a lot of that BF with a clean diet, cardio and and ECA stack and maybe some clen. I'd only use the T-3 if you are lean and looking to get VERY lean. I have used it once in a cutting cycle along with Tren, winny and clen and it worked well. I did a pyramid going from 25mcg up to 100mcg a day and going back down. You need to be on Test or tren to help maintain LBM because T-3 will burn up muscle tissue as well as fat. Hope this helps. BSH

Comment

Thanx boyz. i figure since i injest a crazy amount of calories in the offseason without doing a minute of cardio, the fat should melt away with some ECA/diet/cardio. I'll then analyze my physique and see if i need to hit the t3.

Comment

Working...
        X