Researchkits.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Researchkits.com

Anyone know whats going on with researchkits ?
    I have a late order and they are not answering e-mails or PM's
    This wouldnt be a concern if they hadnt already charged my CC
    Seeing as how they are a board sponser, perhaps someone knows how to get ahold of them via alternate methods...??

I know they deal with a lot of customers so your email is probably jumbled up in there somewhere. I've used them before and got late products or things missing and they didn't reply for a while, it always came in eventually though. Other board sponsors are a quicker IMO. Once again let me restate I am bashing nobody just stating my personal experiences.

Comment

I am not tyring to bash anyone either(yet). Just a slightly frustrated customer at this point.
      I understand they deal with a lot of people and get a lot of e-mails, but it seems strage they havent replied to any e-mails. This seems to be the general case on a few of the boards as well.
      I have dealt with them twice before and always had great service, usually a 2-3 day turnaround for products. I have sent plenty of buisness their way through referals as well.
      It seems really strange that they would charge my card and not let me know anything though. I can understand a delay, or going on vacation or whatever, but not keeping a customer informed seems a little unprofessional. If they are on vacation, its not difficult to put an "out of office" auto reply up.

Comment

Your the man Keiser
        I will try and send a PM over there
        Thanks

Comment

I sent an e-mail to them a few weeks ago about not receiving my full order. This was right in the middle of the christmas and New Year's Holiday's. I never did get an e-mail back, but I did recieve the remainder of my order a few days later. No worries with the order man. They will get it taken care of, just let them know your curious as to your situation.

Comment

Working...
          X