Is this too much Equipoise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this too much Equipoise?

Currently im on 1,000mg's of test Cyp and 600mg's equipoise... is that too much EQ and when will i know that the EQ is kicking in

It all depends on your cycle history....

How many cycles have you done?

Please tell us a little about yourself, age, stats, goals....

BTW.....Welcome.....

Comment

Hard to know for sure....everyone is different. Would help if we knew your height/weight, cycling history and training goals. For me 600 mg Eq with 1 g test sounds about right. BSH

Comment

This is my second cycle im 230Lbs.... 5'10... benching 385.... errr trainging goals.... I work out like a maniac... i guess thats it

Comment

600 could be alittle high for the 2nd cycle but its not over kill

Comment

Equipoise is so mild that it is hard to do "too much" - you can do "more than is necessary." But you likely won't see any sides until you are well over a gram.

Comment

well, I will interject here and say that eq is something that can be taken in too high a dose if you are sensitive to its RBC increasing properties.. .I am one of those people and I can't take anadrol either without risking blood profile problems. . .
              just make sure you get your hematocrit levels checked when you come off if you go hi dose. . .
              keep safe
              CG

Comment

Good point CG - It wasn't something I thought he should be concerned with at 600 mgs, but if you are sentive to it then I guess there is a possibility.

Comment

I would say yes, it is too high. I mean you want to shock your body and make it grow. If you start at 600mg EQ where do you go next cycle, 800mg EQ? You will most likely get the same results from 400mg. I personnaly never go over 700mg of test because the greater dose only gives me side effects.
                  peace
                  MORE IS NOT BETTER

Comment

I feel over doing it just wastes. I have gotten the best gains with lower doses of test. Try lower doses see how your body reacts, if you feel you'll need more take more. I really don't see a need for 1gram of test yet... it is only your second cycle.

Comment

Working...
                    X