Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well here's mine folks...

Stats... 26, 6'2", 230ish, 10-11% bf

Been workingout since I was 15, been doing mainly powerlifting and strongman contests since than. I've recently turned my attention to bb'ing. I have roughly 13-14 cycles under my belt... yes I used to weigh 260 but do to some personal problems I was unable to train properly and lost alot of it. I'm getting ready for my show in November (my first one) and plan on hitting the stage at 255-260.

Since Monday up to June
    1gram test e a week
    800mg Deca a week
    100mg anadrol along with 40mg dbol ED 4 weks on 4 weeks off rotating up to June

Than in June I'll drop the deca and orals and hit up my cutting drugs........ any thoughts and opinions?

Those are some high dosages but with that many cycles behind you it should be great! It looks solid IMO.

Comment

Thats alot of orals LOL

Comment

Well I was gonna run just 150mg anadrol ED, but a few guys have mentioned about running the two together.... I've been looking into it and so far it all checks out pretty good.

Comment

i suggest getting your liver number mid way through cycle....2 17aa orals at a time might put a hurtin on it

Comment

My doc's gonna be monitoring me the entire way through as she does with every cycle I'm on....

Comment

Working...
            X