Gear theory. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear theory. . .

Well, I have had so many conversations with people about why they don't grow etc. but there are usually only a few reasons. . .
    not eating enough. . .not sleeping enough. . .not training properly. . .and supps . . .
    BUT, I always say there are three catagories of people when it comes to how well they react to the gas (in general) as it is a bit more varied than just 3 lumps. . .

catagory 1. receptor freak. . .can take 300mg of primo a week and turn into a freak. . .downfall of this type is usually they get sick really easy from taking gear and can never maximize what they take . . .awsome receptors but the rest of them just falls apart.. .just my observations. . .

catagory 2. .. middle ground. . .good receptors, makes great gains but has to take a medium to high dose to get good results. .rest of his physiology can take a pounding and he never gets sick. .ie. how many times have you hear the "I was three weeks in and I got sick and had to stop thing. . ." you will never hear a catagory 2 say that!
    THis is the best catagory to fall in, IMHO

catagory 3. . .non receptor . . .can take 3 grams test a week and not gain a pound. . .not the best catagory to fall into. . .:)

This is obviously not medical science based (DUH!) but in my modest amount of years being in the bbuild scene I have seen these three catagories in abundance and thought I would put it out there. . .it may answer a few guys questions on how they react to the gear.
    keep safe
    CG

Great post, I love hearing sound BB theories.

Comment

:)

Comment

I think it's safe to say I'm in type 1... :(

I got sick during week 5, couldn't eat anything... Most terrible feeling, brother.. I think if I didn't get sick, I'd be where I wanted right now..

There's always PCT.. ;)

Comment

CG, what do yuo mean by sick. Do you mean gear flu or something else like real problems? I never get gear flu and only get modest gains so I think I am between 2 and 3.

Comment

I'm lucky to fall in to #2.... I'v eonly gotten sick twice ever while on... and both times were food poisoning...

Comment

My best friend is a definate type 3. This guy took 150mg tren ed and 200mg test prop ed with 7iu's GH and 50mg ed dbol on his SECOND cycle and didn't gain an ounce, LOL. I can vouch for his diet and his gear and I know he went to the gym at least a few times a week. He should have gotten SOMETHING from all that.

No gains and no sides.

Comment

I'm somewhere between catergory 1 and 2....I don't get sick, but I can make great gains on very small amounts of gear.

Comment

What is the sickness you all are talking about? Something caused by the gear, or just an everyday illnes.

Comment

As in kidney problems, liver can't take it. .joints fall apart. . .and get sick like the flu or stomach problems a lot . . .usually a combo.
                    ie, when they hit the doc for blood screen everything is thru the roof and they hurt all over.

Comment

I'm not really refering to just plain getting sick. . .it is more major than that. . .see my post above

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                      I think it's safe to say I'm in type 1... :(

I got sick during week 5, couldn't eat anything... Most terrible feeling, brother.. I think if I didn't get sick, I'd be where I wanted right now..

There's always PCT.. ;)

Comment

How about reduced flexibility? When I'm on......i just don't get it.....I turn into a stiff board. It seems as though my tendons/ligaments/muscle all become really bound up, no amount of strectching can help. I need to go for Active Release Therapy once a week.

My lower back is the worst(especially when I get over 220 lbs),
                        I wonder if it's my kidneys.....what does kidney pain feel llike?

Comment

Cananda Gold, is that common with a lot of people on low doses. I am fixing to go on a cycle of 400mg of test, 400mg of eq, and 20mg of dbol a week. I will run the test and eq for 10 weeks then the dbol for 5 weeks. I hope I dont have any problems. First cycle to by the way.

Once this did happen. I took a shot of sustanon 250, Organon, and that night I drink 5 beers with a tylenol 3 pill. I woke up that morning feeling jittery and nervous. I tried to eat but threw up. Then the next day, I woke up and felt like I had no appetite. So I didn't take another shot after that. Was this because of the steroids, or because I mixed in the pill and beer?

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
                            I'm not really refering to just plain getting sick. . .it is more major than that. . .see my post above
                            Ahh, so I'm just dumb.. :D :rofl:

I'll figure it out, brother.. ;)

Comment

I guess I fall between 2 and 3, I was wondering my receptor count myself. I am a non responder primarily to legal things, then again normal doses wont work for someone my bodyweight to start with.

I'm ~234 pounds and doing my first gram a week test cycle currently, as for most people - THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO EAT.

Comment

Working...
                              X