Test question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test question...

Here's my question: I have used test e 200, and QV e250. I have used Brovel prop50. I was going to run some scherring primoteston at 500mg a wk with my next cycle, but i haven't ruled out trying sust 250 at the same dosage. I have been wanting to try the sust for a while to see how I react to it. I also want to try the sust becuase of the less water retention and I was going for more of a cutting cycle instead of bulk. I was going to run test e at 500 mg wk, with 75 or 50mg ed of fina for 6-8 wks. i will run the test for 10-12wks. I wanted to add some winstrol at 50mg eod for the last 5 wks of the cycle. I figured the sust containing the little bit of decanoate might help with the joint stiffness from the winny. I also figured since fina is so fast acting I woukd like a faster and longer acting test. I have never been prone to gyno, but it seems like I got a small case of it after my last test250 and deca cycle, I was on for like 20 wks though. Any help especially from The Bouncer greatly appreciated. BIGBIZ

I forgot to add that I am going to take 25 mgs ed of d-bol for a little jump start although I don't think it it really needed with this combo, but what the hell. BIGBIZ

Comment

I forgot to add that I will be using d-bol at 25mg ed for 4-5 wks for a little jump start, although I don't think it is really needed for this combo, but what the hell. BIGBIZ

Comment

That's funny that shit went up twice before I could edit oh well! BIGBIZ

Comment

there were no questions in your post, what are you asking?

Comment

i have allways responded best to an ester blend such as sust. if i have a choice between a single ester and sust, i will allways choose the sust. but that's just me...

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
              i have allways responded best to an ester blend such as sust. if i have a choice between a single ester and sust, i will allways choose the sust. but that's just me...
              It's not just you,... it's even me:D
              But I already know we are going to be killed here for that...

Comment

I agree give me a blend as well . I keep hearing you can get the same results much cheaper with enth , but you still need something to kick start with ,usually prop . and I don't know what everyone else is paying but I get sust blends pretty damn cheap ,

Comment

I won't say that I use blends but a lot of times I throw in small amounts of prop with each of my long ester shots. and I definetly feel the prop hit me within 12 hours. of course I have some t400 coming so I will see how I respond to that

Comment

Stonecold54, thanx for responding, my question was which test to use with this combo, the sust250(Omnadren) or the primoteston(testE250)? BIGBIZ

Comment

The replies are sounding good, go with the sust just what I wanted to hear. Any one else? The price is about the same for both. I will probably end up gong with the omnadren250 how is the quality as compared to say sustanon 250(niles or from organon)?

Comment

for all intesive purposes they are the same -sust and omnas. go with whatever is cheaper

Comment

bigbiz...if you always wanted to try Sustenon then go for it bro......if you can get Karachi sustenon that would be great......lots of people that I know are getting great gains from it.....if not then go w/ Omnadren 250.......both are good choices my friend....

Comment

stonecold and jyzza your info has been very valuable to me in my quest for swoleness. Jyzza your help and assistance is always valued at the top of my list. Much love and happy lifting. BIGBIZ

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                              for all intesive purposes they are the same -sust and omnas. go with whatever is cheaper

Comment

Working...
                              X