Santa Claus came this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Claus came this morning

Do ya just love it when that package comes to the door? Its like opening Christmas presents.

I got a bunch of stuff today. I had mentioned to some that my Test portion of my next cycle was going to be Enth. only but I decided to front run the Enth. with some Prop. to get things going a little faster. Plus, my doc presrcibed me a new blend of 200mg Enth / 50mg Prop / ML so that the Prop will be run the whole cycle along with the Enth. Planning on starting next week.:woot:

Hey bro, do you mind if I send you a PM?

Comment

No problem...

Comment

So you plan to inject the test EOD to take advantage of the prop right.

Comment

it turns into the sust debate on blood stability if you dont jab ed or eod

Comment

Originally posted by on_a_mission
            So you plan to inject the test EOD to take advantage of the prop right.
            I will definately do every other day for the first 2 weeks when I am hitting primarily the Prop but when I am only doing the blend I haven't decided yet, I guess it would make sense to go EOD.

Comment

I love presents!

Comment

I could never figure out the 50mgs of prop in those mixes
                oh well...good luck with it

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                  I could never figure out the 50mgs of prop in those mixes
                  oh well...good luck with it
                  I wonder if some companies put it in because prop is so much cheaper for raw materials. that way the people shooting the blends will feel the prop and not really question the strength of the other compounds in the mix.

Comment

oh and by the way santa was suppose to be at my house today and the fucker didn't show up!!!! :madfu: he better be here tomorrow or I am going to kick some reindeer ass. :D

Comment

I am waiting for Santa right now myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X