Gyno Growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno Growth

I have a small lump, roughly pea size from a cycle a while back... its not really noticible, unless you know to look for it. from my angle looking down on it , its obvious, but from straight on, cant tell.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with aggrivating existing gyno? I am going to be using t3, clen, m1t here pretty soon. I know m1t doesnt aromatize, but I sometimes get a rebound effect of hormones.

Can the gyno continue to grow, or does it basically stay at the same size?

It can grow more. Try using liquid Letrozole from one of our sponsers. Its cheap, should prevent it getter worse, and may even eat away at the lump (although this is unlikely).

Comment

i have that problem....mine kept getting bigger and bigger..this cycle im on 1/2 astra zeneca adex..and it seems to be working..im only about 13 days into cycle though..so its early..always have novas on hand just in case

Comment

Wanna here something crappy. I was flexing one day and felt like I had a small lump under the left nip. I went to my endo and he said it's a bit of gyno, I am on hrt, he said it could be from before because I had a low test level. He wouldn't get my estrogen levels checked or give me anything for the gyno. I keep it monitored and it hasn't gotten any worse, but I am scared to add anything to make it worse.

I am not sure what you should do for it.

Comment

I had the same problem a small hard lump...letro will starve the lump of estrogen and it will disapate ...just like a breast tummor.....WoW it may take some Time It took a month after I was off to see it all gone ...Femara is strong stuff
          Last edited by RUI-Products; 01-17-04, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Does everyone get Gyno sooner or later ,or do you have to be prone to it?

Comment

if you safe guard with letro or bromo you shouldn't ever get gyno

Comment

what letro dosages are we talkin here? 1.25eod?

Comment

had the same problem recently so I switched from nolvadex to letro and it almost went completely.....switch to letro, way better.

Comment

I'm running nolv and proviron to prevent gyno. For my next cycle do you tink I'd be better off iwth Letro? Dont have a gyno problem at this point.

Comment

Yes letro is best all around ...everything else lowers IGF ...Letro raises IGF.....

Comment

what is the dosing on Letro?

Comment

I heard a good place to start ..on the dose somewhere in this thread......just what I heard in the wind....

Comment

i got the same damn problem right now too in my left side, i had it 5 years ago bad on the right side and had the whole gland removed so it won't ever come back in that side, i think when i get enough money set aside i'm going in and have the left one done too

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X