can i put slin an gh in same pin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i put slin an gh in same pin??

i will be splitting up my slin injections and was wondering if i could put my morning slin inject. in the same pin as my morning gh inject. or should they be done a couple hours apart. not sure so

thanks for any insight

house1.....

I asked Supergirl about since she know more then me on that subject...lol

This is what she said.....

"i have heard several things too and am not sure the absolute best way or if there truly is one... in all honesty, when it comes to slin and gh Ironmaster may have a more experienced due to personal use, answer.. but as far as bbing usage and research, there are 2 proposed ways:
    1) gh shot prior to workout and slin post workout
    2) gh and slin shot, one followed by the other post workout

i can tell you that more pros that i personally know use the 1st way"

Comment

jyzza, i found this from ironmaster

Just in general, exogenous GH supresses insulin sensitivity. That is the reason that serious people use insulin in conjunction with GH injections. Since the half-lifes are similar, it makes good sense to use the humalog at the same time as the GH injection. It is my opinion that one should avoid bedtime for GH injections anyway since the exoGH will supress the natural surge in GH production that we experience during the first 2 hours of deep sleep.
      There....a direct answer from an old guy who has used GH and insulin for many years.

Comment

I would run the GH and slin at the same time but I would keep them in seperate pins.

Comment

thanks bouncer

Comment

Originally posted by house1
            thanks bouncer
            so have you started running the GH yet bro or no?

Comment

yup i am 5 days in bro, i have been doing the slin postworkout but want to split my doses to morning and post workout since i started the gh.

Comment

Working...
              X