cycle update....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle update....

anyone experience insane pumps from deca?
    this is my 4th cycle but my 1st with deca and im in week 4 and yesterday i had the most awesome pumps ever!
    i used dbol for the 1st 3 weeks, but now im just on test/deca and i didnt even experience these pumps on eq! i swear i couldnt close my hands after my back/bicep routine last night....my palms were even pumped!

im eating like shit too to be honest and my pants are loose as ever and my t shirts are tight as ever!
    i dont get it.......durring the day my diet is great, very clean but i swear for the last couple weeks ive been falling victim to my kids requests for McDonalds, or Taco Bell, or whatever at least 3 nights a week.
    i down about 300 grams of r-ala/biotin before each pig out session, and im hittin the track doing walk/sprints every weekend but i still would expect my ass to be getting fat by now, but all i see is improvement.......im more vascular then ever, and like i said my shirts are tighter then ever and my pants are looser then ever.

i spent a lot of hard work getting down to 9-10% before starting this cycle and i was feeling guilty every time i cheat on my diet, and was expecting to see my abs fade away by now but theyre visible as ever and i swear i see a new vein pop out of my arm every couple days......sides are basically non-existant aside from the little guys shrinking, but my sex drive is surprisingly higher then any other cycle ive done, and im usually prone to chest break outs and have seen not one zit.

thats awesome, now you have a reference to start from for future cycles. Keep it up

Comment

thats great kidd glad everything is workin good for you . are you on a diffrent kind of test? what kind are you takin? im thinkin about prop in my next cycle but never tryed it before, just enan.

Comment

Good to here this cycle is going well, what brand of Test and Deca are you running

Comment

WOW! i thought i was the only one on here on a friday night!!! now i dont feel like such a loser.......guess thats how it goes when you got kids and a family huh? lol

anyways im useing QV enant 750mg and QV deca 400mg...
          Ive only used QV cyp and enant in my cycles so i cant really compare it to anything else.......and ive used 750mg enant before but it never went this well.

Comment

Working...
          X