Anyone ever make their own Primo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever make their own Primo?

I was wondering if anyone has. or if anyone has the actual powder tested to see if it is accurate? thanks

Yes its out there, a UG does have it

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
      Yes its out there, a UG does have it
      Well I am going to make my own. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with it and if not why not? everyone raves about it so I wanted to make my own to make it cost effective.

Comment

I personally think its a great drug, its gains are more or less permemant, all LBM, not much size, but great strength and hardness...goes great with eq

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
          I personally think its a great drug, its gains are more or less permemant, all LBM, not much size, but great strength and hardness...goes great with eq
          so how does a 1000mg of eq sound with 500mg of primo a week for 12 weeks. :drool:

Comment

That's a lot of gear. I don't understand why but it seem when your making primo your supposed to make like prop. Which I don't understand because it has the enanthate ester, but I've heard more then one person say this.

JohnnyB

Comment

PRIMO HANDS IS THE ONE OF BEST OUT THERE... EVERYTIME

Comment

Powder can be pricey... The more pure, the more pricey..

Comment

I have seen lab results from SRCS ( I have them on my PC ) on Generic Labs Methenolone 100.Came back @ 98.9mg/ml of Methenolone Enanthate.You guys probably havent come accross it,as it is a UK UG Lab

Comment

Hey biganth. Good to see you here. COme back and visit more often. :)

Comment

Thanks Spidey,Drop me an email sometime [email protected] I pop in here every couple of days just to see whats happening,dont really post though

Comment

It may appear a foolish question but why is primo powder that expensive? Are the chem procedures that dificult?

Comment

Originally posted by Growing Doc.
                          It may appear a foolish question but why is primo powder that expensive? Are the chem procedures that dificult?
                          From my own experience thus far, making it isn't hard but PURIFYING it is a bitch.

Installing the double bond by eliminating a bromide is the problem. The bromide equilibrates between the 2 and 4 positions before elimination so a mixture of primo and 1a-methyl-testosterone is produced. These two double bond isomers are extremely difficult to separate and they are present in about a 1.6:1 ratio of primo:1a-methyl-test.

I will be experimenting shortly with installing the double bond via the 2-phenylselenide. That may be more selective.

Comment

Good luck with it bro! :)

i hope one day methenolone will have a logical price as i considering one of the best steroids.

Comment

Working...
                            X