Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydgroup Primo BUNK

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=213053

does that mean the rest of their products could be suspicious?

Comment

Everyone seems to love their other gear, but it makes you wonder why they didn't have it tested.

JohnnyB

Comment

Originally posted by wasp
        everything that I have used is golden. I don't get why a real company wouldn't even put a little bit of stuff in a product that they are making. kindof makes the testing suspicious, no company is that dumb to make a primo product on the first run with 0 product in it. just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by wasp
          no, it means that someone made bunk gear and put a sydgroup label on it. i had a friend get some a few weeks back...

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
            no, it means that someone made bunk gear and put a sydgroup label on it. i had a friend get some a few weeks back...
            exactly, someone tested a fake, go to a granero thats an official supplier and have it tested. Their cyp and EQ worked wonders for me.

Comment

TO ME WHAT DONT MAKE SENSE IS IF ALL THERE SHIT IS GOOD WHY WOULD THEY DESTROY THERE REP WITH SUCH A GOOD ITEM AS PRIMO.. MAYBE THE SYD WAS A COUNTERFIT DID ANYONE EVER THINK OF THAT.. I NEVER HAVE USED THERE PRODUCTS B4 BUT IF EVERYTHING IS OK WHY WOULD THEY FUCK THIS PRODUCT UP..AND IN MY BOOK PROBOLLY THE TOP 3 ANABOLICS PEROID.. IT JUST DONT ADD UP.. GENERAL STALKER :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by magnusson
                exactly, someone tested a fake, go to a granero thats an official supplier and have it tested. Their cyp and EQ worked wonders for me.
                they don't make a primo though...

Comment

they don't make a primo though...
                  yes they do. it is on all the lists

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                    yes they do. it is on all the lists
                    just because its on a few lists doesn't mean anything.

Comment

It's so hard to find legit primo now a days...I dont even know why ppl still risk buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
                        It's so hard to find legit primo now a days...I dont even know why ppl still risk buying it.
                        no shit...there are plenty of alternatives out there.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
                          My thoughts exactly.

Comment

I havent used it since 99, the brown amps with the green eching from schering...used it many times before that as well, and its an outstanding drug, but just not cost effective anymore

I believe there is an aussie version that is legit, Pegasus
                            Attached Files

Comment

just because its on a few lists doesn't mean anything.
                              are you saying that sydgroup doesn't make a primo product? and that people are just faking it? just curious?

Comment

Working...
                              X