• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the Prop. in Denkall T400?

Test400:

Testosterone Propionate: 25mg
    Testosterone Enanthate: 186mg
    Testosterone Cypionate: 186mg

considering the short h-life of Prop. what purpose does it serve in this mixture. with the other two long acting esters... one would shoot once maybe twice a week max i would assume (i do 2x/wk)... thus rendering the Prop. useless i'm thinking (short of the benefiting the next days workout)?

Re: Why the Prop. in Denkall T400?

Originally posted by GearTripper
    Test400:

Testosterone Propionate: 25mg
    Testosterone Enanthate: 186mg
    Testosterone Cypionate: 186mg

considering the short h-life of Prop. what purpose does it serve in this mixture. with the other two long acting esters... one would shoot once maybe twice a week max i would assume (i do 2x/wk)... thus rendering the Prop. useless i'm thinking (short of the benefiting the next days workout)?
    I posted this before but I think some companies like to put prop in the mix so the people that use their products are guranteed to feel at least that. it is the cheapest raw material so it is almost like filler to keep their costs down. as we know some companies underdose their stuff but if some prop is in in then people are less likely to bitch because they will still feel a pump with in 2 to 3 days.

Comment

I like the T 400 and will swear by it. I didn't see gains till about 14 to 16 days in and they were good gains. I used it 2x wk at 400mg/wk and I liked it. I doubt the Prop had little to do with it b/c I 100% agree with both of you guys in regards to the Prop being a fast acting ester and being in and out in noe time. Prop IMO need to be done eod for good results.

DOA

Comment

I like t400 also, well after a couple weeks. The combo of both eth and cyp makes no sense though, since they are virtually the same. Prop makes little sense too.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
          I like t400 also, well after a couple weeks. The combo of both eth and cyp makes no sense though, since they are virtually the same. Prop makes little sense too.
          so you are saying that the whole product doesn't make sense. LOL :rofl:

Comment

you could say i lost my virginity to T400 :rofl:

now after a few years, thnx to a buddy of mine - i get to taste that sweet painful nectar again. i never really gave the prop any thought before last night though, so i asked. i'm actually really curious about the Proline 500mg E, but currently hearing that it's also way underdosed around 300 or so which would suck.
            Last edited by GearTripper; 01-18-04, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Any longer acting ester that has a prop or phenylprop attached to it is a waste IMO, if your gonna front load just use one of the two, along with cyp, or whatever else

Comment

Working...
              X